• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3rd and 5 at the 7 yard line

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and we run Gore up the middle. we don't deserve to win with play calling like that

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to do something different in the red zone i can't believe we got this much talent and are this bad that close. Its been going on for to long.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to a extent but when we have our running game that's been very strong it's hard not to rely on it. I know Carolina has the good run d but we have a great run offense and I can see they thought we would win that battle. I do hate the runs on third down a lot of the times tho.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kap audible into a run ?
we have 0 creativity on offense, I really hope Roman is gone next year but he probably wont be getting any head coaching gigs at this rate.

You hate him yet I'm sure you have loved him at times. I agree he might get to cute or overthink things but roman has helped this offense immensely.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to do something different in the red zone i can't believe we got this much talent and are this bad that close. Its been going on for to long.

It's always harder in the red zone. Maybe we need a big, physically dominant tight end like Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzalez, or Jimmy Graham. Those guys are hard to find, though. Vernon is excellent, but I don't think he has the same red zone abilities as those guys.