• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

31 million over

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the OP and indirectly accused of starting the doom and gloom on this. About 20 minutes after the game I went to see JGs postgame press conference. As I was watching it, I noticed an article talking about us being 31 million over the cap for 2014. All I did was ask about it. I didnt say cut Jim, Bob, or Billy. I was just wondering how it was going to get fixed. I knew Nets would supply the goods and he did. You have to remember it was posted before the game that we were in the market for a big time running back as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I didnt say cut Jim, Bob, or Billy. I was just wondering how it was going to get fixed. .

Are you crazy? Jim and Bob, maybe, but there is no way we are cutting Billy!!!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get rid of some of the dead weight contracts we are not getting anything from. I have no problem trading or cutting at some point Murray, Austin, Spencer, Ratliff (already been let go), Ware and shortly we will have to consider Witten.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get rid of some of the dead weight contracts we are not getting anything from. I have no problem trading or cutting at some point Murray, Austin, Spencer, Ratliff (already been let go), Ware and shortly we will have to consider Witten.

worked well for Landry and to some degree Johnson.
trading and cutting are two different animals.

One problem
salary cap....dead money

like it or not....Jones is committed to Romo and winning another championship

Logic?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cut Witten? Cut Ware? Yeah, he missed his first game EVER, get the ax. Dez dropped a pass and Lee missed a tackle. Shall we cut them too? Good Grief
:L

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut Witten? Cut Ware? Yeah, he missed his first game EVER, get the ax. Dez dropped a pass and Lee missed a tackle. Shall we cut them too? Good Grief
You really think you are going to get the same production from Witten and Ware now that they are on the downside of their career's?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worked well for Landry and to some degree Johnson.
trading and cutting are two different animals.

One problem
salary cap....dead money

like it or not....Jones is committed to Romo and winning another championship

Logic?
I've never once posted anything about getting rid of Romo. You must have the wrong poster regarding Romo. You can go back and look at all my posts. If you look and find all my posts you will find multiple times I have no problem getting rid of Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, Austin and Murray. And I still don't. Not sure where you got Romo out of all that. And yes, Jerry is committed to Romo. Its obvious to me anyway. But I'm still a firm believer we will never win a super Bowl again with Jerry. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it. I said it once and I will say it again, we are a mess in the front office and organizationally.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the defense played awesome last week without Ware.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The option is not Witten or Ware of today or tomorrow versus Witten and Ware from a couple of years ago. The option is Witten versus Escobar and Hanna and Ware versus some guys off the street. Not much of a decision IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think you are going to get the same production from Witten and Ware now that they are on the downside of their career's?

They are both older, but still very productive. Witten draws over/under and Ware draws TE help and chips from backs. Take them out and both units suffer. Your boy Selvie would get his ass shut out without Ware drawing extra attention

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never once posted anything about getting rid of Romo. You must have the wrong poster regarding Romo. You can go back and look at all my posts. If you look and find all my posts you will find multiple times I have no problem getting rid of Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, Austin and Murray. And I still don't. Not sure where you got Romo out of all that. And yes, Jerry is committed to Romo. Its obvious to me anyway. But I'm still a firm believer we will never win a super Bowl again with Jerry. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it. I said it once and I will say it again, we are a mess in the front office and organizationally.

missed it by that much

commented to Romo means Witten, Ware and Murray in a Dallas uni. for the foreseeable future.
:yahoo:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with him missing his first game at all. To be honest though, I wouldn't mind if he missed more games.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both older, but still very productive. Witten draws over/under and Ware draws TE help and chips from backs. Take them out and both units suffer. Your boy Selvie would get his ass shut out without Ware drawing extra attention
Lets keep these big contracts and dead money going on. Great for the future.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep these big contracts and dead money going on. Great for the future.

I, though a big fan of Ware and Witten, would not resign either. Sometimes you just have to let go of players at the end of their careers. Dallas knows neither will play forever, so, in the upcoming years they need to draft Wares replacement. I think they already drafted Wittens, hopefully he becomes a player when it's his time.