• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we got Kerr, Klay and now Dray's wife commenting on this obscene chant...

... is anyone gonna bring up the fact that Draymond Green is himself one of the most classless players in the NBA?
I think my favorite part about her comments is when she asks if there's anyone yelling at us at work the way the fans do.

I would get fired in a heartbeat if I said half the stuff he says on the court at my job.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of pathetic this is the NBA Finals and one team is talking about the fans and trash talking. Isn't that what competition is about, that makes it more intense. I get if fans are giving death threats or something and making it personal but this just sounds like classic trash talk to me.

Very soft. It's disappointing. Kerr played in the 90's...cmon man.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Dray's kids weren't sitting close enough to the court to hear the obscenities that he shouts all game long.

If so: scarred for life.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say back in the day I'm sure there was way worse than this #soft

So, lets see if I got this right.

Draymond can be an goading ass, and we are supposed to celebrate that, but being an ass back to him is wrong, and shouldn't be tolerated?

Here's a thought, Hazel STFU.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, lets see if I got this right.

Draymond can be an goading ass, and we are supposed to celebrate that, but being an ass back to him is wrong, and shouldn't be tolerated?

Here's a thought, Hazel STFU.

I hate it when family members chime in. After Game 2, it was Horford's sister crying about Draymond and the Warriors. Let the coaches and players speak for themselves.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of pathetic this is the NBA Finals and one team is talking about the fans and trash talking. Isn't that what competition is about, that makes it more intense. I get if fans are giving death threats or something and making it personal but this just sounds like classic trash talk to me.

Very soft. It's disappointing. Kerr played in the 90's...cmon man.

Maybe it's an attempt to take the focus off of the primary reason the Warriors are trailing and probably going to lose this series: the poor play of Draymond Green. Here is a guy who is supposedly a future Hall of Famer. He either was never as great as he was said to be or he somehow is completely washed by the age of 32. He is getting outplayed by 36 year old Horford.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's an attempt to take the focus off of the primary reason the Warriors are trailing and probably going to lose this series: the poor play of Draymond Green. Here is a guy who is supposedly a future Hall of Famer. He either was never as great as he was said to be or he somehow is completely washed by the age of 32. He is getting outplayed by 36 year old Horford.

I think he's too focused on being an agitator rather than playing basketball. Imo, he needs to concentrate on playing his game, the opportunities to agitate will come. Same thing happens with Pat Bev sometimes.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's too focused on being an agitator rather than playing basketball. Imo, he needs to concentrate on playing his game, the opportunities to agitate will come. Same thing happens with Pat Bev sometimes.

I'm fine with him being an agitator. Just show up and play ball. At least be an average NBA player out there. He's negating Curry, who has been great in all three games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with him being an agitator. Just show up and play ball. At least be an average NBA player out there. He's negating Curry, who has been great in all three games.

Agree. Being an agitator is a big part of how he has gooten to where he is and parft of why the Warriors need him.

But right now, he seems to be too focused on the agitator part. At least that's what it looked like in games 1 and 3. In fact, in game 1 I commented that Dray was playing with a lot of energy, but it was unfocused energy. Saw the same thing last night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the agitator is all good when you are playing great and it is motivating the team. That ship has sailed and he looks like a bum out there on most nights.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2017 warriors would go to 7

I got this celtics team over 2016 cavs though in 5 games. They would destroy Irving on switches. Why? Because they just f'n did it two weeks ago Hahahaha

This Tatum/brown/smart trio will continue making finals as long as they support them with good role players, so get used to them jack

This is totally insane.

2017 Warriors were an all time great team. Arguably the GOAT team.

And you put a 52 win team that eked through the East playoffs and hasn’t won a title up against them?

You have said some wild stuff. This takes the cake.

2017 Dubs win in 5 games at most.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why game 4 is the key. Win this, they go back to home court advantage. Lose it, it's done.

The stake has not been driven through the heart yet

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is totally insane.

2017 Warriors were an all time great team. Arguably the GOAT team.

And you put a 52 win team that eked through the East playoffs and hasn’t won a title up against them?

You have said some wild stuff. This takes the cake.

2017 Dubs win in 5 games at most.
That was arguably their most talented team and Iggy was healthy. They beat the Cavs in 5 with LBJ putting up 35, 8 and 6 shooting 56% and 47% from 3. Kyrie putting up 27 and finally a healthy, sharp Love AND they didn't stand a chance. This Celtics team would get wiped off the floor in 4 games. Defense didn't matter as much bc that team was unstoppable. Plus the Warriors had an elite defense and probably the best offense we've ever seen in the history of the game LOL
The Celtics, if they win, are probably the weakest team since 2010. Strong defense but lets look at the other teams.

GS without KD
GS with KD
CLE
MIL
TOR
LA - Kobe Lakers
LA - Lebron Lakers
MIA - big 3
SA - big 4
Dallas

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green, Kerr, Curry.

All douchebags.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was arguably their most talented team and Iggy was healthy. They beat the Cavs in 5 with LBJ putting up 35, 8 and 6 shooting 56% and 47% from 3. Kyrie putting up 27 and finally a healthy, sharp Love AND they didn't stand a chance. This Celtics team would get wiped off the floor in 4 games. Defense didn't matter as much bc that team was unstoppable. Plus the Warriors had an elite defense and probably the best offense we've ever seen in the history of the game LOL
The Celtics, if they win, are probably the weakest team since 2010. Strong defense but lets look at the other teams.

GS without KD
GS with KD
CLE
MIL
TOR
LA - Kobe Lakers
LA - Lebron Lakers
MIA - big 3
SA - big 4
Dallas

I think the Dallas team and the Toronto team are probably pretty comparable to this year’s Celtics.

But no question that this year the top teams just aren’t as good as most seasons.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GS without KD
GS with KD
CLE
MIL
TOR
LA - Kobe Lakers
LA - Lebron Lakers
MIA - big 3
SA - big 4
Dallas

And I don’t think it is even arguable about who their best team was.

They went 15-0 in the playoffs before dropping 1 to Cleveland and finishing the gentleman’s sweep.

Yet, somehow, this years Celtics who have lost 7 playoff games and won 52 regular season belongs in a conversation with them?

Please.