• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Dallas team and the Toronto team are probably pretty comparable to this year’s Celtics.

But no question that this year the top teams just aren’t as good as most seasons.
Definitely comparable, that Dallas team wins. Toronto is probably the toss-up for me. Kawhi would be a problem

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don’t think it is even arguable about who their best team was.

They went 15-0 in the playoffs before dropping 1 to Cleveland and finishing the gentleman’s sweep.

Yet, somehow, this years Celtics who have lost 7 playoff games and won 52 regular season belongs in a conversation with them?

Please.

People don't want to hear it, but 2017 Warriors would beat any team in history.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don't want to hear it, but 2017 Warriors would beat any team in history.
They are definitely right there at the top in the discussion. It's just hard to compare with the 70's or 80's and those C's and Lakers teams bc the game has evolved. Few perimeter shooters to an entire teams having sharpshooters. Bang in the post all day at will or outshoot them. GS is favored in those matchups imo

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are definitely right there at the top in the discussion. It's just hard to compare with the 70's or 80's and those C's and Lakers teams bc the game has evolved. Few perimeter shooters to an entire teams having sharpshooters. Bang in the post all day at will or outshoot them. GS is favored in those matchups imo

Yup. Teams in the past were simply not constructed to defend all that space from the rim and all the way to almost half court. 2017 Warriors would pace and space all day and would be strong favorites to defeat any team in history. Not saying they would win every single game, but maybe 70-80% of them?

LeBron definitely had one of the toughest obstacles to rings compared to other all time greats. He had to face Spurs dynasty and Warriors dynasty.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough loss. Steph is doing all he can right now to carry this team, but it's coming up short. And it's really just one reason: Draymond Green. When he plays well, the Warriors are incredible. When he plays bad, they have almost not shot at winning. People have been downgrading his importance for years, but it's completely evident his importance to the team when you see how bad he's been out there.

I'm not in full panic mode yet, but I'd be lying if I'd say I was confident in the Warriors winning this series. In the 3 games, they've been severely outplayed by the Celtics for huge portions of games. Aside from the 3rd quarter blitz, the Warriors haven't really had answers for the Celtics.

Shout out to Klay for getting right last game. Wiggins with another solid game, but we could use a bit more from him offensively on nights where Poole isn't producing.

Lastly, Steph deserves all the credit in the world. He's obviously the person the Celtics are keying in on and he's just out there balling.

If the Warriors can get the split on Friday, then I'd say this series is completely up for grabs.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stake has not been driven through the heart yet
Yes I know. If they lose game 4, the stake is in and the Warriors are dead (in 6)

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough loss. Steph is doing all he can right now to carry this team, but it's coming up short. And it's really just one reason: Draymond Green. When he plays well, the Warriors are incredible. When he plays bad, they have almost not shot at winning. People have been downgrading his importance for years, but it's completely evident his importance to the team when you see how bad he's been out there.

I'm not in full panic mode yet, but I'd be lying if I'd say I was confident in the Warriors winning this series. In the 3 games, they've been severely outplayed by the Celtics for huge portions of games. Aside from the 3rd quarter blitz, the Warriors haven't really had answers for the Celtics.

Shout out to Klay for getting right last game. Wiggins with another solid game, but we could use a bit more from him offensively on nights where Poole isn't producing.

Lastly, Steph deserves all the credit in the world. He's obviously the person the Celtics are keying in on and he's just out there balling.

If the Warriors can get the split on Friday, then I'd say this series is completely up for grabs.
Yep same as my prediction, game 4 will determine if the Ws are alive or dead. And I think if they win game 4 they win in 7. But you are right, Draymond really is the key. He was bad in the losses and good in the win. If he can play good they should win those games.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amidst all of this Draymond Green analysis, I think we should give a little credit to the Celtics.

Boston is bigger, deeper and more athletic than Golden State... and can win games in their own right... even if Dray plays better.

Incidently, what happened to Draymond Green's outside shot? It was never great, but he used to be able to hit a 3 every now and then. Now, the ball looks terrible coming off his hand and off the rim... he's not even close. Hard to believe he's putting enough work into his craft.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amidst all of this Draymond Green analysis, I think we should give a little credit to the Celtics.

Boston is bigger, deeper and more athletic than Golden State... and can win games in their own right... even if Dray plays better.

Incidently, what happened to Draymond's Green's outside shot? It was never great, but he used to be able to hit a 3 every now and then. Now, the ball looks terrible coming off his hand and off the rim... he's not even close. Hard to believe he's putting enough work into his craft.

No one is taking away from what the Celtics are doing. Even in my post I said outside of the 3rd quarter blitz the Celtics have overall outplayed the Warriors.

This is not a singular player issue, it's merely pointing out that if Draymond does not play well, the Warriors don't have a chance. He's that important to the success. I don't think anyone is saying when Draymond plays well the Warriors are invincible.

Celtics athleticism has really been the key to this series. That was actually evident last game the most because of their ability to get to loose balls and rebounds. The Warriors won the series against the Grizz and Mavs mostly because they were able to outrebound them by a significant margin. Last night they were dominated by the Celtics.

Celtics are legit and no one is claiming otherwise.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is taking away from what the Celtics are doing. Even in my post I said outside of the 3rd quarter blitz the Celtics have overall outplayed the Warriors.

This is not a singular player issue, it's merely pointing out that if Draymond does not play well, the Warriors don't have a chance. He's that important to the success. I don't think anyone is saying when Draymond plays well the Warriors are invincible.

Celtics athleticism has really been the key to this series. That was actually evident last game the most because of their ability to get to loose balls and rebounds. The Warriors won the series against the Grizz and Mavs mostly because they were able to outrebound them by a significant margin. Last night they were dominated by the Celtics.

Fair enough. :suds:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indeed. So far Boston has simply been the better team.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Incidently, what happened to Draymond Green's outside shot? It was never great, but he used to be able to hit a 3 every now and then. Now, the ball looks terrible coming off his hand and off the rim... he's not even close. Hard to believe he's putting enough work into his craft.

Celtics are absolutely legit. I actually picked them to win the Finals when the playoffs started. Warrior fans are just hoping that Draymond plays at least like an average NBA player for the remainder of this series so that the Warriors will have a chance.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It gotten to the point he won't even attempt shots even if he is open. He used to torch the Cavs bc he would actually shoot, still streaky but when he was on he would make shots and he was more aggressive. Now he is basically just in there for defense (not as consistently great anymore), grab some boards and passing ability

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No new news here. Klay has always been a sore loser. Remember after the Cavs won, Steph and Dray were out on the court giving congrats to the fans. Where was Klay? I might not like Draymond but at the end of the day I can respect him, I can't say the same about Klay.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gotten to the point he won't even attempt shots even if he is open. He used to torch the Cavs bc he would actually shoot, still streaky but when he was on he would make shots and he was more aggressive. Now he is basically just in there for defense (not as consistently great anymore), grab some boards and passing ability

I recall a play last night where Dray caught the ball about 2 or 3 feet inside of the free throw line. No defender was close to him, but he instantly passed the ball to a teammate on the perimeter.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No new news here. Klay has always been a sore loser. Remember after the Cavs won, Steph and Dray were out on the court giving congrats to the fans. Where was Klay? I might not like Draymond but at the end of the day I can respect him, I can't say the same about Klay.

Yeah klay might be the biggest baby in the league. They hate to see opposing fans have fun