• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they really need a day off? Come on just play tonight!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 year old LeBron would wreck your shit. Still at the height of his powers - 24 year old Tatum is nothing compared to him. I enjoyed watching Love beat the shit out of Horford for so many playoff series- and just sucks any bigs out of the middle or get launched on. Williams is just a poor mans Thompsons. The space LeBron gave Kyrie would open him up. It wouldnt be a contest. Beating 34 year old Durant with no Simmons and Harris- is a lot different than beating prime LeBron is arguably the best who ever do it.

LeBron would embarrass this Celtics team. As I said- there are no great teams right now. 2016 Cavs and 2017 Warriors were historic teams. This team is much closer to a Toronto or Dallas team --- its not even close to the prime Cavs and Warriors teams. At least TWO steps down and eminently forgettable.
Lets remember we saw a tired Lebron beat a younger version of this team by himself lol. Add a better version of the Cavs + Kyrie + Love….that would be a joke. The Cavs beat the Warriors at their peak - KD.
Curry was better offensively.
Klay is a shell of himself defensively especially and offensively.
Draymond isn’t half the player he was and they had better depth.
Not to mention their best defender, Iggy, is 5 years older and about to retire. A prime Klay, Dray abd late peak Iggy isn’t close to what they have now.
Their defense was elite, we only see stretches at best now.

No contest. This is one of the weaker runs by both teams that I have seen in awhile. No disrespect, more parity for the most part

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as every game must have a 3rd QTR, GS is alive.
They will win game 5 at home to stave off elimination but will then quit in game 6 In Boston and it will end in six as I predicted

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs shot well. Heck they won the third quarter and took over the lead. But is Steph or Klay going to have to shoot crazy lights out every quarter ?
Without Curry in game 4 they have no chance. Hopefully he’ll come back and be ready to play in game 5 so it won’t be a complete embarrassment

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 year old tatum before his balls dropped was taking LeBron to 7. This version of Tatum would sweep any version of LeBron (especially if his wingman is Irving).

So LeBron in the playoffs used to beat Tatum's role player al Horford and I'm supposed to be impressed? Horford was eating cow shit in Philly and Oklahoma and then he came back crying too papa Tatum

Tatum grew up and became better then LeBron ever was. He's averaging 8 assists these finals and has better defense, better shooter and better off ball player, more portable player.
Look, I hate Lebron with all my being, but you are an idiot, Lebron is unquestionably in the Top 3 all time. Tatum isn't even top 5 of the current league. You literallly just joined this site like 3 weeks ago and you are already the dumbest poster on the NBA boards. I understand being excited for your team, I do, I finally got to see the Bulls make the playoffs again after many years of futility. But let's be serious, this Celtics team will not be a dynasty and Tatum isn't going to crack the all time greats list anytime soon. Let's see him win a League MVP first then we will talk about his place in history.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the F? Game 1 & 3 Ws have 27 4th quarter points combined. Game 2 only 20 points. For as good as they are in the 3rd, they gotta finish the game.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michael Jordan and Jesus Christ had a baby... that baby would be named Jayson Tatum.

Except Tatum plays defense better than either MJ or JC ever could... so even that doesn't fit.

:noidea:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I hate Lebron with all my being, but you are an idiot, Lebron is unquestionably in the Top 3 all time. Tatum isn't even top 5 of the current league. You literallly just joined this site like 3 weeks ago and you are already the dumbest poster on the NBA boards. I understand being excited for your team, I do, I finally got to see the Bulls make the playoffs again after many years of futility. But let's be serious, this Celtics team will not be a dynasty and Tatum isn't going to crack the all time greats list anytime soon. Let's see him win a League MVP first then we will talk about his place in history.
Lebron is top three. And anyone who knows me all the way back to cbs sports knows I am not a fan of his personality.

But he is transformational like other top 5 all timers. He is and was special

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michael Jordan and Jesus Christ had a baby... that baby would be named Jayson Tatum.

Except Tatum plays defense better than either MJ or JC ever could... so even that doesn't fit.

:noidea:
Maybe a list of top current two way players would
Be a good thread

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game 4 for warriors is
Based on how celtics have done it all playoffs long. The series could go like this:

Game 4: warriors win
Game 5: celtics win
Game 6: warriors win
Game 7: celtics win

But I'm hoping they don't make it hard on themselves again. Win Friday and then close them out in boston game 6
they won’t win 2 straight in GS lol

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics are 8-3 on the road this playoffs. HCA has played zero role. If they C's win game 4 it is likely over. If the W's win, it's back to a push.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say back in the day I'm sure there was way worse than this #soft

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say back in the day I'm sure there was way worse than this #soft

So we got Kerr, Klay and now Dray's wife commenting on this obscene chant...

... is anyone gonna bring up the fact that Draymond Green is himself one of the most classless players in the NBA?