• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cs had better show a hell of a lot more passion in Game 6.. Honestly, how do you let Green do that to Tatum (walking him into the huddle) and someone NOT do something to Green... Passion completely gone last night
There's an argument to be made that the C's let inconsistent ref'ing get to them (again) last night... in other words, that they need to cool down / control their emotions better.

Jawing with referees has not produced anything good for Boston all playoffs long.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if memory serves, their last finals game 7 didn't really turn out that well for them.
Yep. No field goals in the last 4 plus minutes. But what really stands out in my memory was the refs allowing James to goal tend Iguodala’s layup at the end. Nothing worse than having the refs decide a game

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will. Nobody “phones in” a Finals game.
I give you the finals against the Cavaliers when the warriors blew a 3 to 1 lead. Green’s stupid ass got suspended for game 5 so the warriors phoned it in. In game 6 they also cruised through the second half with only a half-ass effort. Then blew a good 4th quarter lead in game 7. Couldn’t turn it back on when needed

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an argument to be made that the C's let inconsistent ref'ing get to them (again) last night... in other words, that they need to cool down / control their emotions better.

Jawing with referees has not produced anything good for Boston all playoffs long.

Yes that does affect a team for sure and it clearly is affecting Tatum. Shut up and play, just fing play!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you the finals against the Cavaliers when the warriors blew a 3 to 1 lead. Green’s stupid ass got suspended for game 5 so the warriors phoned it in. In game 6 they also cruised through the second half with only a half-ass effort. Then blew a good 4th quarter lead in game 7. Couldn’t turn it back on when needed

Phoning it in implies they weren’t trying.

They didn’t phone anything in.

Bogut got hurt, Curry and Iggy were playing hurt and they got beat.

Simple as that.

Boston might still win this series. But I promise you it won’t be because GS “phones it in”.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many turnovers did the Celtics have in their losses?

Obviously it's an issue, which reared its ugly head again tonight.

Anyone with FUNCTIONING brain cells knows it's been a big factor in all the losses to the Dubs...

The Celtics have averaged 17 turnovers per game in the games they lost.

They had 12 turnovers in each of their 2 wins.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoning it in implies they weren’t trying.

They didn’t phone anything in.

Bogut got hurt, Curry and Iggy were playing hurt and they got beat.

Simple as that.

Boston might still win this series. But I promise you it won’t be because GS “phones it in”.
Look what they did in the close out game against Dallas this year. They were down by 55 points, 55 points! They knew they had a game to play with and they phoned it in

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the energy and hustle from the Warriors yesterday. The Celtics had almost every metric in their favor and yet the Warriors were still able to gut out the win and do it rather convincingly. Their defense was spectacular down the stretch.

The biggest thing is that even with that huge 3rd quarter from the Celtics there was no panic in this team at all. They kept doing what they needed to do and eventually things turned their way.

Jordan Poole and Klay were really good in that Late 3rd, early 4th quarter minutes. Even though Steph had a very poor shooting game, he played great defense, had 8 assists and only 1 turnover. If Steph has an off game, I'd rather it be the type where he scores 16 with one turnover, versus 22 and 5 turnovers.

Think everyone's already covered how amazing Wiggins was. GP2 also played extremely well.

Game 6 will be another grind it out game for the Warriors. They'll need more offensive production across the board and just as great defense. I'm excited to see it.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics have averaged 17 turnovers per game in the games they lost.

They had 12 turnovers in each of their 2 wins.
Pirate poop bed completely misread my point. I wasn't commenting on the Boston turnovers, those were a little higher but not crazy.

I was highlighting the LACK of Warriors turnovers in game 5. Turnovers are usually a problem for them and they only had 6 that game. If the Warriors keep that good of control of the ball the can win even when shooting 9 for 40 from deep

This clown just completely missed it

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what they did in the close out game against Dallas this year. They were down by 55 points, 55 points! They knew they had a game to play with and they phoned it in
It was Memphis you nitwit. And as usual you don't know what you're talking about in these finals. Every post you make gets immediately clowned by what the team actually does. You are always wrong. Always.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Memphis you nitwit. And as usual you don't know what you're talking about in these finals. Every post you make gets immediately clowned by what the team actually does. You are always wrong. Always.
So angry and so gay

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS needs to come out and put that fire out. They might never get a chance at another chip. As good as they are at home, you don’t want to fuck around and give Boston a chance at your place. END IT NOW