• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deppster will oblige. What the hell do turnovers in the Celtics losses have anything to do with this finals when aside from this last game it was pretty much even ?? Lol

How many turnovers did the Celtics have in their losses?

Obviously it's an issue, which reared its ugly head again tonight.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always been bostons issue? Boston has been towards bottom of league in turnovers all year idiot

always been Celtics issue? As far as the season? Because they were towards the best I. The league in turnovers. Prior to this game they were about even with warriors through 4. Try again dumbass
Holy shit dude, the Warriors issue, they have too many. Cut them to 6 and boom they win.

You are terrible at this

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t leave. He just changed into one of his other alts. But you know this and are feeding him again.
You must have way less friends than me dude lol. That ain’t it
How many turnovers did the Celtics have in their losses?

Obviously it's an issue, which reared its ugly head again tonight.
numbnuts. Turnovers is a relatively strong correlation to a single loss. If we are talking about the series which is what I addressed with the other dude. He was just wrong because turnovers prior to this game was almost even along with the Celtics having one of the best turnover rates during the regular season

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit dude, the Warriors issue, they have too many. Cut them to 6 and boom they win.

You are terrible at this
So now you are back tracking from the stupid thing you said? Got it

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Didn't even think of it but that's exactly who he is.

Here we go again. Again. : r/dogecoin
I’ve never been on here before. Maybe once like ten years ago. Y’all need some real life friends

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good try. But you’re kind of an idiot for saying that. You just make sheit up don’t you bout the Celtics turnovers and I made you look like a fool

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up with statistics otherwise you’re just a moron spouting off random BS

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was cute though. I got some entertainment from it. Next time you’ll have to do better with though That was weak

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When people resort to saying that you are someone else on here when I know I haven’t been on here let alone that person. That’s how you know you lost. That was weak as sheit lol

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s short term luxury for the long term investment. They pay Wiggins and Poole and they can stay relevant when Draymond Klay and Curry retire.

They'd need Kuminga, Moody and Wiseman to really develop to avoid the dreaded mediocre spot. And even with that I can see the above sticking roughly another 3 years with Curry likely on more of a Chris Paul aging type level.

Personally I don't see Poole as someone who would be a 2 or a 3 on a title level team. But if GS wants to pay him like that...more power to them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But incredibly expensive not to be incredibly stupid

Point being, Poole has been exposed in these playoffs. He is a good player and he can really score.

But the Warriors simply can’t play him and Curry together against teams like Boston with physical, athletic guards.

Wiggins is essential. He is their second best player and just now seems to be finding his way in the league. The choice between Wiggins and Poole has been made into a very easy one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you? You think these guys are overcome with emotion all the time every game? Maybe in bursts but an overly emotional coach wouldn't be very effective.

That isn’t his point.

Take Draymond Green for example.

He played well in game 2 and again last night.

However, while I am not sure Kerr would admit it, that 4 monitor benching in the fourth had to be incredibly difficult.

Dray obviously wanted to be in the game, and the Warriors probably don’t win any of those titles without Dray’s contributions to the franchise.

And the reality is that he probably should have been benched more and benched longer. And also that if they are going to bench either Looney or Dray at the start, Looney fits a lot better to match up with the Celtics starting size.

But Kerr can’t not start Dray.

Politics and emotion play a huge rule in coaching decisions.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deppster will oblige. What the hell do turnovers in the Celtics losses have anything to do with this finals when aside from this last game it was pretty much even ?? Lol

It is pretty obvious why it matters.

The Celtics were middle of the pack in team turnovers in the regular season and they are again in the playoffs.

The have the best half court defensive team in the NBA. When they turn the ball over too much and allow the opponent to get in transition, they tend not to win.

So if the Celtics want to force a game 7, they better limit the turnovers.

The Warriors were the better, more aggressive defensive team in game 5. That is why they won.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics really missed a golden opportunity in Game 4... it's gonna be hard to win @ Golden State.

Hopefully, we can push this to 7 and get one more shot at it... :hope:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics really missed a golden opportunity in Game 4... it's gonna be hard to win @ Golden State.

Hopefully, we can push this to 7 and get one more shot at it... :hope:

Celtics are good enough to beat GS 2 in a row.

But it is pretty unlikely given the experience gap. Boston’s best chance is if they are able to play like they have absolutely nothing to lose.