• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics are good enough to beat GS 2 in a row.

But it is pretty unlikely given the experience gap. Boston’s best chance is if they are able to play like they have absolutely nothing to lose.
IMO, the "experience gap" is both true and overstated.

Boston's roster is literally filled with veterans with a whole lot of big game, playoff experience.

Obviously, no one outside of LeBron is going to have as much experience as the leaders of Golden State though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boston's roster is literally filled with veterans with a whole lot of big game, playoff experience.

Obviously, no one outside of LeBron is going to have as much experience as the leaders of Golden State though.

Playoff experience Boston has in spades.

I do think Finals experience is a bit different.

And IMO, that has been the narrow difference between these two teams thus far.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not one of those guys played in a finals game prior to game 1 though

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In that regard, these 2 teams remind me of the first finals series between the Showtime Lakers and the Pistons. The Pistons were the younger, better team who finally got through Birds Celtics. The Lakers were at the end of the Showtime era and were able to use their experience to get 1 final championship before passing the torch.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know why this got brought up.

But I’ve told a few “Hey buddy, nice job, you look real pretty.”

Don’t completely understand why or how they get into it, but have no problem encouraging folks to feel good about themselves.

Andrew Wiggins should feel really good about himself tonight. And I’m sure his parents are very proud. But he’s looking like a guy who has recently found himself homeless. He’s lucky he isn’t skinny, or he’d just look like a comfortable homeless guy.
Ha ha

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not one of those guys playedEdit Delete in a finals game prior to game 1 though
How can y'all tell that Boston's lack of Finals experience is impacting this Golden State series?

This match-up is playing out very similarly to the Milwaukee series and Miami series of the past few weeks.... IOW's, Boston is playing similarly and getting similar results.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that regard, these 2 teams remind me of the first finals series between the Showtime Lakers and the Pistons. The Pistons were the younger, better team who finally got through Birds Celtics. The Lakers were at the end of the Showtime era and were able to use their experience to get 1 final championship before passing the torch.
Seems like there might be something to this. Kerr doesn’t let many guys play and it’s pretty much limited to warriors who have been there

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure didn’t like Kerr saying”we’ve got two cracks at it now” last night. Tells me they might phone it in in game 6 and try to win game 7. Throwing everything in for one game is dangerous. They should do everything they can to avoid a game 7. I’d like to see that attitude

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely outmatched last night. Where the F was the defense on the buzzer beater by Poole!?!?! I know the first quarter it was ALL Warriors but clearly that buzzer beater took all the wind out of the Celtics.

Tatum and Brown step the fuck up with you!?!?!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure didn’t like Kerr saying”we’ve got two cracks at it now” last night. Tells me they might phone it in in game 6 and try to win game 7. Throwing everything in for one game is dangerous. They should do everything they can to avoid a game 7. I’d like to see that attitude

And if memory serves, their last finals game 7 didn't really turn out that well for them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can y'all tell that Boston's lack of Finals experience is impacting this Golden State series?

This match-up is playing out very similarly to the Milwaukee series and Miami series of the past few weeks.... IOW's, Boston is playing similarly and getting similar results.

Just my opinion.

Both teams are capable of going on big runs. GS has in general responded better to Boston’s runs.

Experience breeds resilience.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion.

Both teams are capable of going on big runs. GS has in general responded better to Boston’s runs.

Experience breeds resilience.
Fair enough.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They will. Nobody “phones in” a Finals game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not saying that. Just pointed out that they had zero finals experience prior to this. Finals is different than the rest of playoffs. That's all im saying but tatum does look scared

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that. Just pointed out that they had zero finals experience prior to this. Finals is different than the rest of playoffs. That's all im saying but tatum does look scared
Fair enough, again.

How this Finals series ends will ultimately be the decider... results are all that matters, in the end.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, again.

How this Finals series ends will ultimately be the decider... results are all that matters, in the end.

The Cs had better show a hell of a lot more passion in Game 6.. Honestly, how do you let Green do that to Tatum (walking him into the huddle) and someone NOT do something to Green... Passion completely gone last night