• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The critical player to me was Wiggins. His offensive rebounding and second chance points were huge. His D was good as well. Its not stylish to say it, but Green is over-rated. No one has to guard him at all on defense.
Yes, Green is overrated, but that’s because he’s been part of a championship team; hence why he’s called a future HOFer while someone like Wiggins isn’t.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what i said for game 4.

I feel like you can say that every damn game this series.

These teams are creepily twins. They were pretty much born to play each other.

Smart\Jaylen\Tatum vs Dray\Klay\Curry

Basically the two best trios of the last decade, the celtics one just needed a few years to mature.
the two best trios of the last decade, you are truly idiotic.

Curry/Klay/KD is one for sure
Lebron/Wade/Bosh is better
Lebron/Kyrie/Love is better
Hell CP3/Ayton/Booker is better
Giannis/Middleton/and any random 3rd guy is better

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warriors have a chance to win game 5 since they are at home. The problem is they need another out of this world performance from Curry to have a chance and that is asking a lot.
No one has won two in a row and I think the Warriors winning game 4 gives an advantage to the Celtics who now must win and they’ll be playing with their hair on fire

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warriors have a chance to win game 5 since they are at home. The problem is they need another out of this world performance from Curry to have a chance and that is asking a lot.
No one has won two in a row and I think the Warriors winning game 4 gives an advantage to the Celtics who now must win and they’ll be playing with their hair on fire
Good thing you haven't been right yet this playoffs (and most others). You know this, right? You keep making predictions and they're always wrong. Do you still think you know what you're talking about?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you haven't been right yet this playoffs (and most others). You know this, right? You keep making predictions and they're always wrong. Do you still think you know what you're talking about?
He's at least good for entertainment I think...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two best trios of the last decade, you are truly idiotic.

Curry/Klay/KD is one for sure
Lebron/Wade/Bosh is better
Lebron/Kyrie/Love is better
Hell CP3/Ayton/Booker is better
Giannis/Middleton/and any random 3rd guy is better

Westbrook, Durant and Ibaka is better
LeBron, Anthony Davis and Danny Green (or anyone else) is better
Kawhi, Siakam and Lowry is better
Harden, CP3 and Capella was better

Probably more too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green's "brilliant" game 4 per Steve Kerr. Kerr needs to get his head out of his ass. The only reason they won was because Green got benched

The dumbfuckery from you never stops.

Steph drained 7 three's and had 43 points. Wiggins had 17 points & 16 rebounds. Klay chipped in with 18.

But yeah the reason the Warriors won was only because Draymond got benched.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumbfuckery from you never stops.

Steph drained 7 three's and had 43 points. Wiggins had 17 points & 16 rebounds. Klay chipped in with 18.

But yeah the reason the Warriors won was only because Draymond got benched.

Won because Draymond got benched? No.

But, when he was out, the offense seemed to flow a little better. It could be just the Warriors doing what they do (especially Steph)...but it did seem to help.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, when he was out, the offense seemed to flow a little better. It could be just the Warriors doing what they do (especially Steph)...but it did seem to help.

That was my point. Yes they did play better when he got benched. But the benching wasn't the sole reason they won. But I expect him to say stupid things like the benching was the only reason they won. He never passes up the opportunity to be critical of black players. It what he does.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The crazy thing to me is that Kerr has repeatedly played Draymond in that start of 4th lineup while Curry is out.

Draymond is totally useless with Curry off the court. That lineup needs to have Looney at the 5 and Porter at 4.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOLOLO we do what we're good at, being an asshole.
To be totally honest, if any of the key C’s can’t go for this reason or that tonight, I wouldn’t lose any sleep, either. i just wouldn’t tell anyone about it.

Oh shit….

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. We'll see though in about 9 more hours. But why would you say the bolded if you are a Warrior fan when I said "The Warriors have a chance to win tonight"?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the Warriors should have lost Game 4 so that the Celtics wouldn't have an advantage? LOL.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Warriors should have lost Game 4 so that the Celtics wouldn't have an advantage? LOL.
That's kind of a silly stance to take. Why would you want them to lose at all?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing to me is that Kerr has repeatedly played Draymond in that start of 4th lineup while Curry is out.

Draymond is totally useless with Curry off the court. That lineup needs to have Looney at the 5 and Porter at 4.

Like talking head have been saying, I don't think that Kerr can afford to have Looney and Dray on the court together. It just makes it too easy for the Celtics D. And Looney has been very good at finishing inside, so I think you have to go with more Looney minutes at this point. Both will play, but I feel like the best lineup (at least offensively) is with Looney on the court.