• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Coaches are going to talk up their core guys. No need to throw Green under the bus to the media.
That must have been what he was doing because Green was playing mediocre defense and no one bothered to even guard him on offense because he can't shoot.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The critical player to me was Wiggins. His offensive rebounding and second chance points were huge. His D was good as well. Its not stylish to say it, but Green is over-rated. No one has to guard him at all on defense.
Wiggins is definitely key. He's their second best player in these playoffs, and who woulda thunk it? Kind of a Pippen-ish role, not huge scoring but great D and solid support on O

Green is not 'overrated' so much as getting old. Well past his prime. And yes it's the offense that's the problem, the D and rebounding is still there. Kerr just has to keep recognizing when Draymond needs to sit. The Ws need him to play well, or at least adequately, to win this series.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must have been what he was doing because Green was playing mediocre defense and no one bothered to even guard him on offense because he can't shoot.
The D was still solid.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D was still solid.
Seems Wiggins is the guy who now guards the opposition's best player. The example that the offensive rebounding and second chance points sets for the other guys is just as important as the points themselves in my opinion

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems Wiggins is the guy who now guards the opposition's best player. The example that the offensive rebounding and second chance points sets for the other guys is just as important as the points themselves in my opinion
Yeah but not all game. Payton helps, and Draymond and even Klay sometimes too. Klay used to do that a lot of course before the injuries. It's a team game. At this level when the other team is just as good as you are you need most of your players to play well to win.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Coaches are going to talk up their core guys. No need to throw Green under the bus to the media.

I have a feeling that Draymond Green is going to have a good Game 5. He's going to erupt for 10 points.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but not all game. Payton helps, and Draymond and even Klay sometimes too. Klay used to do that a lot of course before the injuries. It's a team game. At this level when the other team is just as good as you are you need most of your players to play well to win.
Be nice if the mid-season Poole would show up as well.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice if the mid-season Poole would show up as well.
The playoffs are different, in every sport. Players run up great stats during the year in random Tuesday night games vs Sacramento and Orlando. In the playoffs every team is good and they have multiple games to scheme you. Poole has potential but he's not yet a reliable playoff stud (I overvalued him as well). Necessary bench scorer though, very helpful in game 2 for example.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs are different, in every sport. Players run up great stats during the year in random Tuesday night games vs Sacramento and Orlando. In the playoffs every team is good and they have multiple games to scheme you. Poole has potential but he's not yet a reliable playoff stud (I overvalued him as well). Necessary bench scorer though, very helpful in game 2 for example.

He just needs to play reasonably well during the very short times that Steph is on the bench in the remainder of this series. Cut down turnovers. Create a decent look for himself or for others. Be disciplined on defense. One of the major benefits that Bjelica has provided is that the Celtics target him instead of Poole, and the Celtics have actually not been successful in the times they have picked on Bjelica.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His slump seemed to start once Thompson got back I think its done something to his confidence that Thompson basically assumed Poole's former role.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His slump seemed to start once Thompson got back I think its done something to his confidence that Thompson basically assumed Poole's former role.
Nah he had plenty of good games after Klay got back. It's a playoffs thing.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's honoring his declaration since trojanfan pushed him. But god help us if the Celtics win 'cause he said he'll be back gloating for a month
Which still goes against his initial promise. He said if the Cs lose at home, he is gone until football season. He then, after being forced to leave, said he would be back if the Cs won. That breaks his first promise.

no skin off my neck, I won’t likely be here to see it. But it is still much like all his other posts. Completely lacking logic.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which still goes against his initial promise. He said if the Cs lose at home, he is gone until football season. He then, after being forced to leave, said he would be back if the Cs won. That breaks his first promise.

no skin off my neck, I won’t likely be here to see it. But it is still much like all his other posts. Completely lacking logic.
Oh sure it's still an immature, dishonest troll move, none of us expect anything better from that clown.