• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. i never trashed talked anybody. i simply stated my opinion. i don't trash talk online like a child.

my ignore list is only 3 posters. In order from worst to best:

1) Christipherj10 - just human garbage from top to bottom, just like the guys in his avatar.

2) Wamu - questioning my fanhood when my face was getting red when celtics were losing. I'm the GOAT fan, fk off

3) msgkings - he is not as bad as the other two but he flat out said my opinion meant nothing so i figured why waste my time ever interacting with him again
Welp, he pwned us. Just gotta tip your cap

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, you were in the wrong for telling him his opinion meant nothing. Shame on you...
He's proven it with his shitposting. He's a jock sniffing noob who likes to be that edge guy. Safely dismissed. If the dude wants to calm his shit down and come correct maybe people will engage.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you predicted a sweep after game one...

Not outlandish...?
no because tatum had an awful game and they still won on the road, so from that perspective it looked like a sweep. Celtics have also already performed a sweep before.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously Likeable!​

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.

Looks like i'm not too bad after all. Cya tomorrow game time fellas.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not about defense. It's mostly about offense and spreading the floor. Horford isn't a natural floor spreader and Rob is a black hole, so those two don't give the spacing that is needed in this era. That's like 1999-2004 nba level spacing right there.

I also don't trust Rob guarding shooters on switches. Most of celtics wins these playoffs have came when he played very little or didn't play at all.

You are right about Williams, wrong about Horford

Horford is exactly the big they need in this series. Good defender capable of switching to smalls and he can knock down shots when left open.

When Horford is on the floor, the Warriors aren’t leaving him to double anyone. He doesn’t have to make another shot all series. His game 1 performance assures that the Warriors will respect him as a threat.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean i did say Williams won't be a big factor in this series since Looney isn't someone the warriors go to BUT making crazy changes after you stole HCA isn't smart and just seems like a panic decision.

It isn’t a crazy decision though.

And if you wait too long to make it, the series could be over.

The Celtics are definitely easier to guard with Williams on the court. That isn’t really debatable. And the way the Warriors attack him on the pick and roll in space, they have effectively neutralized his defense.

It is a pretty obvious adjustment, IMO. And if Udoka waits too long to make it, they will probably lose the series.

Game 3 is a must win for the Celtics, IMO.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no because tatum had an awful game and they still won on the road, so from that perspective it looked like a sweep. Celtics have also already performed a sweep before.
Which hasn't got a damn thing to do with THIS series. Lol so you still don't see how you been talking smack? Amazing...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a forum, not an english class. I can speak however the f*ck i want. Stop acting like a nazi.
You are not speaking, you ate writing. If you were speaking no one would have been able to tell the difference between their and they're, unless you have some very strange inflection.

And if you can speak however you want why not just say fuck? It's allowed, as you said, you are not in school.

And they are not being Nazis. A Nazi would have banned you already; or shot you in the head. They are pushing buttons, and it clearly works.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about Williams, wrong about Horford

Horford is exactly the big they need in this series. Good defender capable of switching to smalls and he can knock down shots when left open.

When Horford is on the floor, the Warriors aren’t leaving him to double anyone. He doesn’t have to make another shot all series. His game 1 performance assures that the Warriors will respect him as a threat.
Agree on Horford. He’s been an unsung hero for them all season. But here’s my hot take. He reverts back to old Al next season. He essentially had last year off and this season has been rejuvenated. This year they’ve gone to the Finals and played a ton of basketball. This is not the Tatum led Cs last change to take a swing on a ring but it may be Al’s.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not speaking, you ate writing. If you were speaking no one would have been able to tell the difference between their and they're, unless you have some very strange inflection.

And if you can speak however you want why not just say fuck? It's allowed, as you said, you are not in school.

And they are not being Nazis. A Nazi would have banned you already; or shot you in the head. They are pushing buttons, and it clearly works.
I can goose step like a muthafuck though

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Horford. He’s been an unsung hero for them all season. But here’s my hot take. He reverts back to old Al next season. He essentially had last year off and this season has been rejuvenated. This year they’ve gone to the Finals and played a ton of basketball. This is not the Tatum led Cs last change to take a swing on a ring but it may be Al’s.

Old Al is still a pretty good player.

It was just a miserable fit in Philly.