• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 teams from nfc playoffs last year will miss

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last several years this has been a ongoing trend where only 3 teams from the NFC has made the playoffs the next year after making it before.

2011----2012 playoffs decision
GB-in
SF-in
NO-out
NYG-out
Atl-in
Det-out

2012----2013 decision
Atl-out
SF-in
GB-in
Was-out
Sea-in
Min-out

2013----2014 decision
Sea-in
Car-in
phi-out
GB-in
SF-out
NO-out

2014 we know Dallas and Detroit are not getting in. Carolina and Arizona are in. That leaves Seattle and Green Bay. One of them will miss. This means Minnesota will get in and the other that gets in I'm going to say is Tampa Bay or Chicago. TB has a 1-3 ic record which helps. Atlanta would need to win four of their last five games which is possible, but 9-7 with their ic record which after Jville should be 3-1 will do them in as the SOV is not that good. Chicago has a 3-1 ic record but a strong SOV with wins against KC, Oakland, GB, and beating Minnesota or TB will add to that.

TB's remaining games
Atl
NO---if saints lose this week they have no reason to win this one
@StL
Chi
@Car
All winnable. They could even lose one and still get in. If that happens, either GB will lose at Oakland and at home to Minnesota in addition to the already likely loss in Arizona or Seattle loses two of their three remaining road games at Minnesota, Baltimore, and Arizona.

Chicago's remaining games
SF
Was----there is history not on their side though
@Min
@TB
Det
All winnable as well, but probably lose one of Was, Min, and TB.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Bears don't miss out because of that Hail Mary. Yes, I understand that the Bears chances are not great either way. The Bears have to beat out either of Seattle or the loser of Green Bay/Minnesota Division winner. I just get a feeling Seattle is going to go on a tear like last year in the 2nd half. Gotta hope Minnesota beats them on Sunday. If not, then I have to hope Minnesota collapses.

All that said, watch the Bears lose to the 49ers.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Bears don't miss out because of that Hail Mary. Yes, I understand that the Bears chances are not great either way. The Bears have to beat out either of Seattle or the loser of Green Bay/Minnesota Division winner. I just get a feeling Seattle is going to go on a tear like last year in the 2nd half. Gotta hope Minnesota beats them on Sunday. If not, then I have to hope Minnesota collapses.

Cardinals almost did. However that was the 9ers SB. I think they may tank the rest of the year.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this. If Seattle can beat Minny, then they have a great shot to run the table.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. If Seattle can beat Minny, then they have a great shot to run the table.

Not sure I agree with this. I mean unless Arizona just decides to rest a bunch of starters because playoff positions have already been decided. If Arizona has something to play for in that final game then I just can't see Seattle going in there and winning unless some serious injuries happen. My guess is Seattle goes 3-2 the rest of the way. This just isn't the same team of the last few years. The defense has started to come back down to earth and the offense is just too inconsistent.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Minnesota is essential.
Tie Breaker with Minnesota is huge and Conference record is huge versus Atlanta and TB.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:doh:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree with this. I mean unless Arizona just decides to rest a bunch of starters because playoff positions have already been decided. If Arizona has something to play for in that final game then I just can't see Seattle going in there and winning unless some serious injuries happen. My guess is Seattle goes 3-2 the rest of the way. This just isn't the same team of the last few years. The defense has started to come back down to earth and the offense is just too inconsistent.
I'm surprised you don't have the forward looking vision to agree with my view. I fully expect Az to rest Palmer for the regular season finale in claiming the NFCW.. You must see it differently.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you don't have the forward looking vision to agree with my view. I fully expect Az to rest Palmer for the regular season finale in claiming the NFCW.. You must see it differently.
That is why I said depends what AZ is doing in that final game. I definitely am looking more wrong today. Very strong performance by the Seahawks. Looking like a scary team

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually the offense is picking up steam.... Wilson has been doing really well .. Also Rawls has been a serious bright spot... Defense has had some bad moments though giving up some games late this year.. But amazingly Seattle has led in every game this year in the 4th quarter... crazy..