• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Mavericks WCF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know i think it is dumb. Maybe too close to the court and not in their seats?

Players were standing on the sideline less than a foot off the court.

Jordan Poole almost landed on 1 during a corner 3 attempt and Curry threw the ball to Theo Pinson standing there wearing a white shirt.

Fines are not the answer.

The league has to make sure Dallas players don’t keep doing this. It is against the rules and it impacts play on the court.

Should be a warning, then a technical foul for all subsequent infractions. Players are not allowed to stand in front of their bench at any level of basketball, and for good reason.

When it starts costing them points in games it will change the behavior.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must have a shitty “get back coach.” My first job in coaching at 19 I was defensive line coach and the “get back coach.” You gotta take that shit seriously. No flags from our bench when I had it. Next year we hired a new guy and it was his turn. Thought he was too good for it and we got 2 flags in 11 games.

lol

If memory serves, when Pete Carroll was coaching USC, they had 2 get back coaches. 1 for the players and 1 for Pete. The 1 for Pete had the more difficult job.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players were standing on the sideline less than a foot off the court.

Jordan Poole almost landed on 1 during a corner 3 attempt and Curry threw the ball to Theo Pinson standing there wearing a white shirt.

Fines are not the answer.

The league has to make sure Dallas players don’t keep doing this. It is against the rules and it impacts play on the court.

Should be a warning, then a technical foul for all subsequent infractions. Players are not allowed to stand in front of their bench at any level of basketball, and for good reason.

When it starts costing them points in games it will change the behavior.
It's not just Dallas, Heat players as well. TBH all teams dance around the sidelines, usually after a key play. Mavs just never back of the line

Technical on the bench (if that's a thing) would put butts in the seats.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was mentioned that 1 or 2 of the Mavs bench players, that are on the IL, were right in front standing very close to the out of bounds line wearing white shirts or sweaters purposely designed to confuse and trick the Dubs, who were also wearing their white uni's at home, into passing the ball during some possessions to that particular spot on the court when a GS player wasn't there.
It actually worked once or twice in the 2nd half when the Dubs basket was at that end of the floor.
Plus, yeah and as was mentioned earlier....they were warned to back up on more than 1 occasion.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just Dallas, Heat players as well. TBH all teams dance around the sidelines, usually after a key play. Mavs just never back of the line

I don’t have a problem with guys jumping up after a big play. That type of energy is good for the game and it would rarely interfere as long as they sit back down after.

Standing the whole time though isn’t okay.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a technical foul in high school and college.

I know refs at the NBA level can assess bench technicals for a variety of things. I would assume it would be within the boundary of the rules to call one for that, but I don’t know for sure.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And - words without actions are just words. This man is way more than words.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best start we've seen from the Warriors in quite a while. Well paced deliberate offense, not throwing it away, Mavs not getting the easy shots.

Not sure how long they can keep it together :)

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best start we've seen from the Warriors in quite a while. Well paced deliberate offense, not throwing it away, Mavs not getting the easy shots.

Not sure how long they can keep it together :)

Yeah, although part of me thinks that forcing someone other than Luka to beat you is the ticket to the series.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly say I've not seen many Mavs games, but it seems Luca is driving and kicking out more that I'd seen in this series. His teammates aren't converting tho

Yep.

Force the pass. His teammates might make you pay here and there, but I don't see it happening enough to win 4 games.

Also...SMH at Ws shot selection last 3 minutes.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be way way worse than a 3 point deficit…

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas defending well lately