• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3-5 No Bowling in 2015 for Nebraska

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Shawn "Bend over and grab your ankles" Eichorst.

The previous staff's contract expires in 2019. I am pretty sure there is a lot of laughter in eastern Ohio.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@oaknightshockey1 I know it's been established that we don't "name call"... Probably because OP DM'd you about my posts, but seriously, fuck OP.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP can eat a bag of dicks. Worthless posts.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, you guys losing scares the crap out of me come Black Friday. Iowa could have everything to lose, and Nebraska will have nothing to lose. Scary for a team not used to it, like Iowa.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, you guys losing scares the crap out of me come Black Friday. Iowa could have everything to lose, and Nebraska will have nothing to lose. Scary for a team not used to it, like Iowa.

We'll stumble on a win. Just pray it isn't you who is the victim.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sum up this thread... Yes. We're all disappointed.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any season under .500 is unacceptable. Don't care if it's the first one, I wouldn't let it slide.

Yes it is. Any decent coaching staff would have won 8 games minimum this season, but obviously we have a garbage staff.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So disappointing.

Might be able to beat Rutgers.
Should be able to beat Purdue.
Won't beat Michigan State or Iowa.

What will the fan base do with a 4-8 season?

I think the fan base will let a 5-7 season slide. But a repeat of that in 2016 will not be forgiven.

Before the season I would have said 5-7 is totally unacceptable. I won't be surprised to see a 3-9 season. What a garbage coaching staff hired by a motherfucker by the name of Eichorst.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You have no worries. With the garbage coaching staff that we have, Iowa will win by double digits, mark my words.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want and hope that Iowa and Michigan State both are undefeated when they come here.

Gives me something to look forward to at least. A chance for us to get something to hang our hat on.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iowajerms you have nothing to worry about. But I told you to pick Minnesota when you picked Nebraska.

Riley does have a history of winning games when he shouldn't, once every couple of years. Too bad he doesn't have a history of winning games that he should.

Not to mention, Nebraska has Mark Banker, who hasn't met an opposing QB that he cannot make look good. Then, there is Danny Langsdorf, he of the throw throw throw mentality, and when that isn't working, you throw it even more.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want and hope that Iowa and Michigan State both are undefeated when they come here.

Gives me something to look forward to at least. A chance for us to get something to hang our hat on.

This is a team capable of 9-10 wins. I think we thought the transition would have been smoother.

There have been no "troubling" losses, but I do wonder if this staff knows how to win close football games.

I just don't know where to start when dissecting this season. I hope this doesn't become a pattern, because this is a ROUGH transition so far.

I also want to know if that beady eyed fuck Eichorst will take ANY responsibility.

Seems like in the NFL you look directly at upper management for hires and results, but in CFB, the management gets to duck out the back door when things go to shit.

He's responsible.

I do believe Bo HAD to go. I do believe Riley is a good coach with a competent staff. I just don't know anymore if the fit is right.

Somewhere Tom Osborne is having his first glass of whiskey in years.