• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3/23 GDT KC @ SF

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pagan CF
Belt 1B
Sandoval 3B
Posey C
Pence RF
Blanco LF
Arias 2B
Crawford SS
Lincecum RHP

Not quite #fullsquad...but close. 5-1 good guys.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrianza hit a BOMB, definitely the loudest contact of the day. It cleared the RF lodge and landed in the practice field. And it was off the KC closer.

Crawford's was nice to, his hugged the line.

Blanco had an inside-the-parker. The scoreboard had a "Home-Run!" animation, but it looked like an error. They may have just given him a triple.

When Runzler was coming in, I barely noticed him. He is much leaner then when we last saw him, and he has really changed his motion. He used to stand very upright, but now he's more compact and a little hunched over. Apparently, the Giants are very happy with him. Even though he was sent down today, I'd expect to see him this year. Kontos looked good too, the slider was working again. Law didn't look good at all, he was all over the place.

The bullpen race is down to 5 though, after Kontos and Runzler were sent down. Petit, Huff, Law, J.C. Gutierrez, and Machi. If I had to guess, It'll be Petit, Huff and Machi.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrianza hit a BOMB, definitely the loudest contact of the day. It cleared the RF lodge and landed in the practice field. And it was off the KC closer.

Crawford's was nice to, his hugged the line.

Blanco had an inside-the-parker. The scoreboard had a "Home-Run!" animation, but it looked like an error. They may have just given him a triple.

When Runzler was coming in, I barely noticed him. He is much leaner then when we last saw him, and he has really changed his motion. He used to stand very upright, but now he's more compact and a little hunched over. Apparently, the Giants are very happy with him. Even though he was sent down today, I'd expect to see him this year. Kontos looked good too, the slider was working again. Law didn't look good at all, he was all over the place.

The bullpen race is down to 5 though, after Kontos and Runzler were sent down. Petit, Huff, Law, J.C. Gutierrez, and Machi. If I had to guess, It'll be Petit, Huff and Machi.

Petit is a lock already IMO. That leaves 4 guys for 2 spots. Bochy definitely wants another multiple inning guy, maybe two, so Machi is in. The last spot comes down to a) multiple inning, ML experience Huff; b) power arm rookie Law; and c) control rookie having a great camp. Were it me, I'd keep Law, but Huff is on the 40 man.

So, you're probably right: Petit, Machi, Huff.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petit is a lock already IMO. That leaves 4 guys for 2 spots. Bochy definitely wants another multiple inning guy, maybe two, so Machi is in. The last spot comes down to a) multiple inning, ML experience Huff; b) power arm rookie Law; and c) control rookie having a great camp. Were it me, I'd keep Law, but Huff is on the 40 man.

So, you're probably right: Petit, Machi, Huff.

I forget where I read it, but Boch doesn't want to put stress on the pitchers right out of the gate in this opening 7 games, so he wants more long-guys. That would lean more towards Machi, and Huff (I agree Petit is a lock). Plus, Law and Gutierrez can go to the minors whereas the others would have to clear waivers, and the way all these guys have pitched, none would make it.

I would love to see Law now, but we'll just have to wait. The future closer-setup punch will reside in Fresno, for now.