• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey doobie, pitt lookin good... kinda felt from beginning winner of rangers/pitt would take it all.. even though in back of my mind the caps were way too potent, and the kings were a pain in the arse, but you got the caps rattled my friend, get past them and things should be pretty clear rest of way... enjoy!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey doobie, pitt lookin good... kinda felt from beginning winner of rangers/pitt would take it all.. even though in back of my mind the caps were way too potent, and the kings were a pain in the arse, but you got the caps rattled my friend, get past them and things should be pretty clear rest of way... enjoy!!!!
Thanks Pasta, won't lie, Capitals outplayed us last night, thank goodness for Matt Murray. Hope you're well!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has proven resilience since Mike Sullivan was named coach. We've lost so many key players down the stretch & we've continued to strive. Losing Letang no doubt hurts, but we have players who could collectively fill in for his void. I'll admit that the Capitals have got to be seen as the favorites tonight, but it would be really something if we could pull off the upset tonight. Not only would it boost our confidence, but it would also crush theirs.

LET'S GO PENS!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, also curious to see what Justin Schultz can do. If he plays to his potential, we shouldn't miss Letang at all offensively.
Would love to see Schultz come up big. Would really like to see the Pens forwards take it up a notch. Keep the pressure in the Washington end and off the D. I'm having a hard time waiting for the puck to drop :gaah:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely lineups for tonight...

CAPITALS
Alex Ovechkin - Nicklas Backstrom - T.J. Oshie
Marcus Johansson - Evgeny Kuznetsov - Justin Williams
Jason Chimera - Mike Richards - Andre Burakovsky
Daniel Winnik - Jay Beagle - Tom Wilson
Dmitry Orlov - John Carlson
Karl Alzner - Matt Niskanen
Mike Weber - Taylor Chorney
Braden Holtby

PENGUINS
Conor Sheary - Sidney Crosby - Patric Hornqvist
Carl Hagelin - Nick Bonino - Phil Kessel
Chris Kunitz - Evgeni Malkin - Oskar Sundqvist
Tom Sestito - Matt Cullen - Tom Kuhnhackl
Brian Dumoulin - Ben Lovejoy
Trevor Daley - Derrick Pouliot
Ian Cole - Justin Schultz
Matt Murray

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I wanted Schultz to play game 3 instead of Pouliot & although Pouliot looked shaky in the 1st period, I must say that he looked calm & composed as the game went on. I actually thought he looked better at moving the puck than Maatta.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schultz & Pouliot both have a lot of potential plus a lot to prove. I hope to get good performances out of them tonight. One of them should be in the lineup over Maatta for the remainder of the playoffs IMO.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the legal hit by Hickey last night on Drouin, it is going to be very interesting if anything is done about Malkins hit which seemed pretty similar to me.