• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd round pick must be WR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was commented on as the season was on-going. If you missed the posts here's a summary. My position was and is that Helu is not the answer in fact he should be cut or traded. Morris being the incomplete player that he is must be compelled to become better and that only happens when there is a true threat at his position. The team MUST acquire a RB who can actually compete for the starting position. In fact this is true for every position on the team. Sure there will be a few fill-in players, but honestly aren't you guys tried of having a few good players and players playing outside of what best suits them??

my position is helu wasnt used right . he needed more rushes

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite sure why you would want to take carries away from one of the best backs in the NFL. We'll have to see what Gruden feels about that.

I did find this weekend interesting where the RB was the feature offensive player for both NE and Seattle.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely Morris will be BGE and Helu will be G. Bernard in Gruden's system.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Gruden will either draft or acquire another RB. Morris will have to work to greatly improve his blocking and pass catching skills. Helu had better hope that Gruden sees more in him than the game films show.

In as much as Wideouts go there an article outlining how Gruden built his squads and it doesn't bode well for smaller guys like Aldrick Robinson, Nick Williams and Santana Moss.......P. Garcon makes the cut but barely. My guess is that if/when a WR is acquired/drafted, he's gonna be 6'1 or taller. Here's the link: How Jay Gruden shaped his roster

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite sure why you would want to take carries away from one of the best backs in the NFL. We'll have to see what Gruden feels about that.

I did find this weekend interesting where the RB was the feature offensive player for both NE and Seattle.

I don't think that anyone wants to take carries away from Morris......I believe that they are suggesting that due to his weak blocking and pass catching abilities he'll be limited. Just a thought though, I don't think that some here understand that we're dealing with a whole different guy in Mr. Gruden. He appears to be the type who (after reviewing film and gathering info on his players, he'll meet with them individually and instruct them on what they'll need to work on to improve.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he really wants another gio we might draft marion grice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i wouldnt . i would take Rg3 carries away and increase the % of runs we do

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running in some form will always be part of Griffin's game. It might not be a designed run but he will always use his legs to some degree.