• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round:Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't say winning record, you said a completely ambiguous "winning" but not a championship. I'm pretty sure championships are Giannis' definition of winning.
Championships are a goal.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost argument?

How's that? Never mind to win the argument the Cavs need only go 40-42 but how could it be lost when the Cavs cannot complete their end until 2023?

Ya gotta love this forum......still.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ah, that patented gold slogan...

#overdue:heh:

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thoughts...

-The Raps are the 'team to beat', it's not like they limped into the playoffs, 53-19, 9-1 down the stretch. Two losses behind the bucks and the way they were playing they probably would have caught them in an 80 game season.

-Spoelstra does not get the credit he deserves, he has another Heat team one game away from the ECF after losing three SuperStars (two really, Bosh was just a lapdog) not that long ago.

-Giannas Annnetenntookuompoooo will travel (lol) to Toronto or Miami first chance he gets.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost argument?

How's that? Never mind to win the argument the Cavs need only go 40-42 but how could it be lost when the Cavs cannot complete their end until 2023?

Ya gotta love this forum......still.

"Ya gotta love this forum"

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd yer back. Deflection, deflection, deflection! :heh:

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt this.

And you are statistically probably correct. Miami is where I would want to go if I was him but Toronto and the Masai connection and all the money in the World with their ownership is a serious threat.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about # of comments. I'm responding to call you out on your bullshit.
From you, "Winning is winning regardless of championships."
I've already said winning is the road to a possible Championship. You can't guarantee a Championship just by adding a superstar.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are statistically probably correct. Miami is where I would want to go if I was him but Toronto and the Masai connection and all the money in the World with their ownership is a serious threat.
I'd want to play for Toronto over Miami if I had the choice.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already said winning is the road to a possible Championship. You can't guarantee a Championship just by adding a superstar.
This has nothing to do with our discussion at all. It all started with us disagreeing whether Giannis is likely to stay and you thinking he would stay for just the winning even without championships. Nothing about adding a star.

I still think the Bucks have very little room for improvement where other teams in the East do, and Milwaukee already not getting to the finals does not bode well for their future. Therefore I conclude that Giannis will likely be gone he has the option as he wants to be mentioned among the best in the game and you can't do that without rings.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd want to play for Toronto over Miami if I had the choice.

It's tough, I have spent a lot of time in both cities. Toronto is the more complete city but Miami has the nightlife and the weather and lower taxes. But GA is an international player so he might feel the vibe of an even more multicultural city where raising a family long term would be a good idea. Will depend on what his priorities are. Maybe he just stays in Wisconsin.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with our discussion at all. It all started with us disagreeing whether Giannis is likely to stay and you thinking he would stay for just the winning even without championships. Nothing about adding a star.

I still think the Bucks have very little room for improvement where other teams in the East do, and Milwaukee already not getting to the finals does not bode well for their future. Therefore I conclude that Giannis will likely be gone he has the option as he wants to be mentioned among the best in the game and you can't do that without rings.
Nonsense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough, I have spent a lot of time in both cities. Toronto is the more complete city but Miami has the nightlife and the weather and lower taxes. But GA is an international player so he might feel the vibe of an even more multicultural city where raising a family long term would be a good idea. Will depend on what his priorities are. Maybe he just stays in Wisconsin.
My guess is he stays in Milwaukee.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he stays in Milwaukee.

It all depends on what he believes the future in Milwaukee is.

They will be cap strapped for sure. They aren’t a big market likely to pay tax year after year. They already dealt Brogdon over money. And yes, they clearly do need Brogdon.

I do still think they are good enough to contend in the next 2 years and that may be enough for Giannis.

But it is also highly possible that it isn’t. Because @logic is correct in saying that they don’t have a ton of options to improve the roster. And if anything they may just get worse as they decide to part with expensive role players to avoid a huge tax bill.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on what he believes the future in Milwaukee is.

They will be cap strapped for sure. They aren’t a big market likely to pay tax year after year. They already dealt Brogdon over money. And yes, they clearly do need Brogdon.

I do still think they are good enough to contend in the next 2 years and that may be enough for Giannis.

But it is also highly possible that it isn’t. Because @logic is correct in saying that they don’t have a ton of options to improve the roster. And if anything they may just get worse as they decide to part with expensive role players to avoid a huge tax bill.

If he cares about winning then he should leave. I don't think they're better than Miami, Brooklyn, or Boston in 2 years.....might not be better than Toronto or Philly either