• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries Lebron had werent serious, fortunately he has been healthy most of his career. Even logging a shit ton of minutes he is still durable, more than others at this age. He will eventually have to switch up his game but that is years from now.
We'll see. You don't need serious injuries to break down. It'll happen no matter what.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bulls fan I hope it continues to go the same away where no team has won back to back. This would benefit the Bulls tonight. So with my Prediction: I go with bulls 93-89. This means nothing because I think my basketball Brain is saying Cavs win tonight but my heart says Bulls. I have to follow my Heart. LOL

Lets Go Bulls.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are forgetting Gasol has been out. This will be the 3rd game. Both teams are banged up. Noah is playing with a bad Knee and Foot. Rose on 2 bad knees. Its playoff basketball No excuses. everyone is hurt. If Irving is really that bad he shouldn't play. He is hurting his team then.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are forgetting Gasol has been out. This will be the 3rd game. Both teams are banged up. Noah is playing with a bad Knee and Foot. Rose on 2 bad knees. Its playoff basketball No excuses. everyone is hurt. If Irving is really that bad he shouldn't play. He is hurting his team then.

Rose is the healthiest he has been in a long time. Noah, as far as I know just sucks and cant make a layup. If a team loses, they lose. But Cleveland doesnt have two "stars" in the lineup, well technically Kyrie is but I dont know why. That just means other guys have to step up.

The facts are this is Chicago's time to win. There wont be a better opportunity than NOW

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose is the healthiest he has been in a long time. Noah, as far as I know just sucks and cant make a layup. If a team loses, they lose. But Cleveland doesnt have two "stars" in the lineup, well technically Kyrie is but I dont know why. That just means other guys have to step up.
Noah has been hurting all year. Rose still has 2 bad knees. Im so sick of Irving talk. If he is that hurt don't play. He is just choking that's all. its his 1st playoffs. He will learn from this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah has been hurting all year. Rose still has 2 bad knees. Im so sick of Irving talk. If he is that hurt don't play. He is just choking that's all. its his 1st playoffs. He will learn from this.

Well if Kyrie doesnt play at all, the Cavs probably have no chance to win this game. They have no depth, they need him to play some minutes regardless.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Kyrie doesnt play at all, the Cavs probably have no chance to win this game. They have no depth, they need him to play some minutes regardless.
I understand that but if he isn't helping on Offense or on Defense u telling me having Dellavedova get more mins would not help or JR and iman play more. Irving has looked bad.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have that thought that payback is still in JR Smiths eyes for the bulls rejecting to even consider him on the team when he was traded for Tyson Chandler back in 2006. We had no shooting guard at that time, he was due to only make a million dollars, and he was shipped to denver before even having a chance to show up at the Berto center. That should be on all our minds if JR sends a few daggers our way.

Gasol was out in the third quarter in game 3, so its not really missing him for three games, just starting his second. I just wish they would play Niko at the 5 where Gasol screens and pops that 18 footer all the time when the guards have the lane opened for them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that but if he isn't helping on Offense or on Defense u telling me having Dellavedova get more mins would not help or JR and iman play more. Irving has looked bad.

Yeah idk. I just know he wants to play through it and Blatt is letting him make his own decision.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have that thought that payback is still in JR Smiths eyes for the bulls rejecting to even consider him on the team when he was traded for Tyson Chandler back in 2006. We had no shooting guard at that time, he was due to only make a million dollars, and he was shipped to denver before even having a chance to show up at the Berto center. That should be on all our minds if JR sends a few daggers our way.

Gasol was out in the third quarter in game 3, so its not really missing him for three games, just starting his second. I just wish they would play Niko at the 5 where Gasol screens and pops that 18 footer all the time when the guards have the lane opened for them.
That didn't stop him from wanting to join the Bulls a few years later. I forgot what year it was, but he tweeted pictures of him dying his hair red and dropping hints that he wanted to be in Chicago. I think Bogans was our SG at the time, but we paid him 0 interest and then I think he went to the Knicks.

Either way, I hope JR plays pissed. He can score in bunches, but he can also shoot you out of a game. If he gets pissed, I'll put money on him shooting Cleveland out of the game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't stop him from wanting to join the Bulls a few years later. I forgot what year it was, but he tweeted pictures of him dying his hair red and dropping hints that he wanted to be in Chicago. I think Bogans was our SG at the time, but we paid him 0 interest and then I think he went to the Knicks.

Either way, I hope JR plays pissed. He can score in bunches, but he can also shoot you out of a game. If he gets pissed, I'll put money on him shooting Cleveland out of the game.

Good, bc you put money on Lebron not being clutch either after we told you he was and he showed you again.

Hopefully it's a good game

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasol is great, but it might be a blessing in disguise because thibs can't play him and Noah at the same time.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, bc you put money on Lebron not being clutch either after we told you he was and he showed you again.

Hopefully it's a good game
Yeah, well JR Smith is a knucklehead role player and Lebron is the face of the NBA. It's a little different.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90 minutes.

Aside from the fact that the Cavs could really use some time off to heal up... I love that we never have to wait more than 45 hours for the next game in this series.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasol officially out tonight:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the Lebron poor shooting discussion, a play that never seems to work is when lebron has his back to the defender and holds the ball for 5-6 seconds then does a fad away jumper. I've seen that quite a bit and it rarely works.

Credit to the Bulls D, yes he's missing lots of shots but his shot selection isn't good because he's been forced

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the Lebron poor shooting discussion, a play that never seems to work is when lebron has his back to the defender and holds the ball for 5-6 seconds then does a fad away jumper. I've seen that quite a bit and it rarely works.

Credit to the Bulls D, yes he's missing lots of shots but his shot selection isn't good because he's been forced

He seems to post up way to much