• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our wittle resident Heat fan-LeBron Hater is not here- along with a lot of the other LeBron hating crowd....where are they whistleing now?

They're exactly where you were at when Cleveland was losing most of the 2nd half today

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did call one. Pretty obvious he did.

Walked on the court and signaled Timeout.

Like I said the refs didnt see him. Yes he got lucky, but it cant be called if the refs werent looking lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our wittle resident Heat fan-LeBron Hater is not here- along with a lot of the other LeBron hating crowd....where are they whistleing now?

They were all here after the lucky bank in Game 3 :laugh3:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt is a moron... how could the last thing in the huddle not be, "We have no more timeouts."?

That being said, the refs didn't see him (lucky). If the Cavs had a timeout and they didn't see him, they would not have gone back and given them the timeout.

Refs suck.

Big shot by Lebron.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bron Bron :clap:

Hell yes we needed that win. I think going into OT Bulls have the momentum so that shot was big.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot lol

Cavs shot 20% from 3 and 38% overall but they are making shots they dont :laugh3:

The Cavs and Lebron can shoot worse than they are, plus Kyrie is hurt. And the Bulls still cant win when Rose plays a great game.

Yeah, you know so much Bengay lol
I guess we'll see. The Cavs have been shooting contested threes almost all of the time. The Bulls have been shooting open shots. I think it'll even out next game.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll see. The Cavs have been shooting contested threes almost all of the time. The Bulls have been shooting open shots. I think it'll even out next game.

if bulls are going to win this series they have to attack the basket. these stupid jumpers early in the shot clock have to stop

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're talking me, I was here the first 3 qtrs, but then a little thing came up called 6 pm mothers day dinner reservation.
I really don't know what happened at the end of the game, but I'm glad I didn't see it.

And as far as whistling, I never once predicted the Bulls will would win this series.
I sure a hell hope they do, but they prob pissed that chance away today.

Regardless, watching these EC playoffs, there is a bright side.
All of these teams are ok, but none of them at all anything special.
I doubt any East team beats whoever comes out of the West and I also feel the Heat can be right back contending next year if everything we espent to happen this summer does.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're talking me, I was here the first 3 qtrs, but then a little thing came up called 6 pm mothers day dinner reservation.
I really don't know what happened at the end of the game, but I'm glad I didn't see it.

And as far as whistling, I never once predicted the Bulls will would win this series.
I sure a hell hope they do, but they prob pissed that chance away today.

Regardless, watching these EC playoffs, there is a bright side.
All of these teams are ok, but none of them at all anything special.
I doubt any East team beats whoever comes out of the West and I also feel the Heat can be right back contending next year if everything we espent to happen this summer does.

For the most part I agree, but remember Love adds a lot and Varajeo does too (if he can stay healthy).

I am interested to see how this next offseason goes. If Love will stay and if he does the pieces the Cavs can add.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're exactly where you were at when Cleveland was losing most of the 2nd half today

Probably that whole Mother's Day thing. Seriously, you need to just give up message boards. You literally can't do anything right. Never seen anything like it. :L

Calling people out for not being on a sports message board on Mother's Day. :tsk:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah.
I never hide from anything or situation, especially the result of a sporting event.
Only team I schedule anything around watching is the Heat.
I never even looked for the final result of the game, although I overheard someone say the Cavs won at the buzzer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably that whole Mother's Day thing. Seriously, you need to just give up message boards. You literally can't do anything right. Never seen anything like it. :L

Calling people out for not being on a sports message board on Mother's Day. :tsk:

He's prob pissed cause his mom left him in front of the hospital in a basket.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually it seems like LeBron was the dumpster baby from all taht i have read!!

BUT HE SURE CAME UP BIG TODAY!!!

great game. Rose again came up huge and was the player that not many people gave him a chance to be a couple months ago.

Jr Smith- HUGE- just freaking huge- changed the momentum of the game. Big time 4th quarter playing!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually it seems like LeBron was the dumpster baby from all taht i have read!!

BUT HE SURE CAME UP BIG TODAY!!!

great game. Rose again came up huge and was the player that not many people gave him a chance to be a couple months ago.

Jr Smith- HUGE- just freaking huge- changed the momentum of the game. Big time 4th quarter playing!

I feel a "leave LeBron alone" post coming...:heh: