• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not shooting well but he's having to try and carry the scoring load without Love. Sc

Yeah he also have to play the role of PG since there isn't another PG on their team

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers vs the Grizzlies in the WCF. Los Angeles has the best coach left in the WC.

The Smash bros usually put the boots to Blake's ass.

He has turned the corner to be a complete player now.

So, it should be fun.

...Wait....you have Smash over Splash?

Could happen if the Warriors keep missing jumpers.

But, is that likely?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called faith.

Agreed.

But, this Team has broken my heart so many times that it's hard.

They have a loooooooooooooong history of collapsing under pressure.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Smash bros usually put the boots to Blake's ass.

He has turned the corner to be a complete player now.

So, it should be fun.

...Wait....you have Smash over Splash?

Could happen if the Warriors keep missing jumpers.

But, is that likely?

Say what you will about me but I never back off my predictions. Memphis vs the LA Clippers in the WCF and Chicago vs Washington in the ECF.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why are there 67 threads already!? Does everyone hate lebron that much?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is if you're going to complain about the refs at least be honest. Do you honestly think all 24 fouls on Cavs were legit? Highly doubt it just like all 18 fouls on the Bulls weren't correct.

As for the Butler play, Nobody knew James hit him in the head until espn showed a slow motion. In live action it seems as if Butler knew his shot was a prayer so attempted to created a foul.

I get you guys want to see Cleveland lose and I do too but let's please stop acting like the refs were trying to make them win and also quit acting like the Bulls did not get away with a few calls also. Refs miss calls on both teams in every nba game

Never said the refs were intentionally trying to make anyone win or lose, but:

A. They are human. They know the players, and all players aren't reffed equally.
B. They know the situation. Since there are so many judgement calls, they can pretty much call or not call I'd say over half the calls in a game. If certain players have a quick foul or 2, often times that standard greatly changes before they will call the next one.
C. That's why they need to change the rules in general, as I suggested yesterday.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Staurday. Stuff to do and such, errands, etc.

Later all, make it a great day!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said the refs were intentionally trying to make anyone win or lose, but:

A. They are human. They know the players, and all players aren't reffed equally.
B. They know the situation. Since there are so many judgement calls, they can pretty much call or not call I'd say over half the calls in a game. If certain players have a quick foul or 2, often times that standard greatly changes before they will call the next one.
C. That's why they need to change the rules in general, as I suggested yesterday.

All players aren't reffed equally but certain of you guys are making it seem like every call that went against the Cavs were good calls. I'm pretty damn sure that some fouls that were called on the Cavs last night was BS just as the miss goaltend and the Butler foul when he tied up Lebron. The only call that annoyed me as I said last night was the obvious reach in by Lebron on the Bulls final possession. Outside of that I think the refs just missed calls unintentionally as they do in every NBA game. T

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that wins 2 games in a row will take complete control of the series.

If no one has by the time we hit game 7... I like the chances of the Cavs in Game 7 at home.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All players aren't reffed equally but certain of you guys are making it seem like every call that went against the Cavs were good calls. I'm pretty damn sure that some fouls that were called on the Cavs last night was BS just as the miss goaltend and the Butler foul when he tied up Lebron. The only call that annoyed me as I said last night was the obvious reach in by Lebron on the Bulls final possession. Outside of that I think the refs just missed calls unintentionally as they do in every NBA game. T

Nobody here ever said or implied that every call was in favor of the Cavs.

However , there were a few times that we all stated we saw the same thing, which was that those plays had a different standard for let them play vs calling a foul and I believe that all of those plays involved James.

At the very beginning of the game, it looked like rugby , which was fine until the first time James went to the rim...then the same play was suddenly a foul.

Like I stated before, I'm not a blame the ref type of person, but yesterday's game had me scratching my head a few times.

And the play you're talking about was the most obvious and important.
I'm almost certain that it the roles were reversed, it would have been a call made against Rose which prob would have cost the Bulls the game.

Regular season, whatever, it's 1 of 82, but in a series like this neither team should be getting screwed by the refs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all this Irving has passed Rose. LOL Rose has dominated him in this series.

Lets Go Bulls. D Rose is back

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all this Irving has passed Rose. LOL Rose has dominated him in this series.

Lets Go Bulls. D Rose is back

To everyone's suprise Rose is healthy and Kyrie
isn't.

Karma.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just happy to break the streak of winning 1 game against LBj and then losing the series 4-1. This Win was Big for the Bulls and I think this gives them confidence that they can beat this team now. Bulls shot really bad and won the game where Cavs shot great from 3pt line. This is a Big win. I agree with some that Cavs need to win tomorrow to have a shot.

Gasol Injury will hurt this team a little.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Move Thibs needs to make is Do Not Play Hinrich. Play Snell instead. Shorter Mins for Brooks unless he is on. Might be time to play Moore(2-4 min a game)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose loves to take the last shot. We saw LBJ pass the ball again(Yes Smith hit the shot but still, He usually does pass it.)