• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The
My money says Kyrie isn't coming close to that.

Hopefully he tries to do too much Sunday.

James will come out crazy again, but it won't be near as effective on the road.

Bulls really have an opportunity to clear the James hurdle if they play their A game.
The Cavs definitely need game 4. It would have been so nice to get a win and put the pressure on Chicago for once in this series. I would love to see how they respond with their backs against he wall and with LeBron in control- but it was not too be.....

Again- i have to give Rose a ton of credit- a few months ago people thought this guy was maybe never going to have a significant moment again. For him to- in just a few months- comeback and against the CAvs have a game like he did tonight was unbelievable. I actually do feel good for him even though he is a rat bastard for banking that in, lol.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo much pressure on the Cavs in game 4.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ joined NAMBLA thinking he was getting into MENSA.

:pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also- the Kyri thing makes me super nervous. He was basically limited to standing in the corner and being a decoy. The few times he tried to get to the hoop he seemed tentative and did some strange pull-ups instead of finishing at the rim and thats not like him at all. And seriously- if Mozgov misses one more layup or dunk when he is RIGHT UNDER THE BASKET- and he is by fra the biggest guy out there- im gonna lose my mind. He is too slow to guard anyone, and he is bringng it to weak to finish on the offensive end.

And i mean it when i say Love can fuck himself for getting surgery. The ultimate ME move- instead of trying to gut it out and play, and i mean- its a torn labrum- thats not as serious as it sounds at all. I had a seriously torn Labrum on my throwing shoulder and i could still play baseball, I just couldnt pitch fast . Not to say that my torn labrum is a 1 for 1 comparison but cmon dude, its something you can gut it out and at least TRY- this is the first time youhave ever been in the playoffs- seriously, between some of the whining, the constant back injuries, and general vaginitis, Love kinda bummed me out- he was starting to really come on against Boston too- that 3 he hit was a huge shot to win that game 2 or 3 i think....and i finally felt he was trying to really be a part of the team.

Just give me freaking Varejao, - at least i know that guy will give every single thing he fucking has. He kept on improving as a player too- going from a guy who was known for flopping to a legit great pck and roll defender, elite rebounder, reliable 15 footer, and great pick and roll chemistry with Bron and Kyrie. He would be a huge gaddition and give the Cavs 2 big men who could make an impact instead of one and a half.

And really - with how Thompson has played- even his biggest haters and naysayers have to step up and give that kid credit. Hes a machine on the glass, finishes that pick and rol strong, can switch on defense and stay in front of guards, is NEVER hurt, always gives 100%....hes such a good kid and he is steadily improving as a player. I give him a ton of credit too.

Cant wait till game 4....gnight guys

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ joined NAMBLA thinking he was getting into MENSA.

:pound:
good one! say whatever insult syou want. I have the ultimate trump card- A picture of you- and seriously, your in your 40s? you look like a 55 year old man. What the hell have you been doing the last 15 years? you must have lived hard dude-real hard- either that or after your divorce just packed it in and really let yourself go. Just stopped even trying. I cant even imagine how hard it is for you to get laid. does the fact that you are going to die poor and alone ever get to you?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing is... Jimmy is getting better at guarding Lebron.

But we got to get better shots and move the ball on offense. Use our bench and wear these guys down

Honestl. Jimmy has really always guarded him well. The guy is just LeBron James so he is going to get his some games and explode.

Games 1 and 3 were great. Today 6 of Brons pts and two of his FGs came on And 1s not by Jimmy and he was the benefit of a few terrible calls.

Even game 2 a lot of his damage early on when he started hot was on switches. Cavs did an excellent job get him to go after other Bulls. And he went to the line often. None of the fouls were Jimmy.

He's giving as much hell as you can give to the best in the game

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy is into judging other man looks.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- This was a game where either side could have lost and said "its amazing we were even in that game with x, y, and z happening".

- Look at the boxscore and it looks like everyone (other than 3-pt shooters) shot like garbage... but a lot of that is on the refs who decided interior fouls were going to be allowed in the first half.

- Thibbs was smart. As soon as he realized Kyrie wasn't doing jack he went with a small lineup... opening the interior for Butler and Rose. The risk of going small is that Kyrie is normally going to eat that lineup alive penetrating and finishing with no bigs to stop him.... but he obviously wasn't himself today.

It really sucks, but that wasn't a must win-game. Game 4 is now pretty close to a must-win, though.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At my MILs and can't watch highlights.....what did Noah call James that has his panties all in a knot?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- This was a game where either side could have lost and said "its amazing we were even in that game with x, y, and z happening".

- Look at the boxscore and it looks like everyone (other than 3-pt shooters) shot like garbage... but a lot of that is on the refs who decided interior fouls were going to be allowed in the first half.

- Thibbs was smart. As soon as he realized Kyrie wasn't doing jack he went with a small lineup... opening the interior for Butler and Rose. The risk of going small is that Kyrie is normally going to eat that lineup alive penetrating and finishing with no bigs to stop him.... but he obviously wasn't himself today.

It really sucks, but that wasn't a must win-game. Game 4 is now pretty close to a must-win, though.

I saw the post game James/Kyrie press conference.

James was saying that injuries are no excuse ( while at the same time telling us about the injuries).

Look at the 8 teams remaining.
Injuries to key players are not just a Cavs thing.
It happens every year.

Who really knows how much of James decision to leave Miami was because of his lack of faith in Wade vs the given control thing, but if it was him worried about injuries, then all I can say is the karma factor is doing one hellofa job.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good one! say whatever insult syou want. I have the ultimate trump card- A picture of you- and seriously, your in your 40s? you look like a 55 year old man. What the hell have you been doing the last 15 years? you must have lived hard dude-real hard- either that or after your divorce just packed it in and really let yourself go. Just stopped even trying. I cant even imagine how hard it is for you to get laid. does the fact that you are going to die poor and alone ever get to you?

If you ever post someone's picture without their permission on here again, you're gone, permanently. If you can't have smack talk without getting into that kind of bullshit just because you're butthurt about your team losing, you don't belong here. It's not as if anyone wants you here.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say Game 4 is must win for the Cavs. Can't see them beating the Bulls 3 straight.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A lot of bad calls"

people ignore the travel on butlers bucket.

refs were bad both ways. in the end, bulls deserved the win. but don't play this "the bulls overcame the refs" bs
Not even close. Man, Even the announcers were saying Cavs got a lot of calls.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can hinrich get caught in traffic for game 4?
He let up every big shot in that last 2 min. Both JR smith 3's were on him and he gives no offense. I don't get. Put snell out there or go big and put Noah and tell Noah just rebound and play D. DO NOT SHOOT THE BALL. lol

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. Man, Even the announcers were saying Cavs got a lot of calls.

Thats what got me, they talked to Blatt and blatt said they had to match the bulls physicality? Bulls got mugged on every rebound and put back attempt. They went to Blatt recorded in the huddle and its making it look like they were getting pushed around. That last foul on D Rose by james, come on, the guy clearly either thought they had a foul to give or thought they were not tied. To reach with the inside arm to bat the ball away is always a foul. Catch that ball with your outside hand you can get away with it. No problem, no foul.

Cleveland shows that it is James influence on screens, just like in Miami. Haslem would set a screen, grab the screened defender and pull him straight down in the post. You are supposed to force the switch and have that player follow you to the post, not physically pull him away from his guy. That little ausie prick sets a screen on butler and does not let go of his arm so he cant get back to James, who gets the foul, butler, brooks hot head for retaliation. Honestly, I dont mind Hinrich following that little prick around and getting in his face. Big deal if he gets tossed.

I hope this was step one in getting noah and Gasol off the floor together. Taj was playing a mans game in a physical paint. Noah and Gasol just simply got pushed aside. Taj actually boxed out Thompson. Niko showed he is a win matchup for the bulls on the offensive side.

It was a very disturbing game, lots of angst, but every time Jimmy bodied up on James, blocked or knocked the ball away from him, it was worth it. Yes, James scored 27 or whatever. He hit 9/32 shots, 28% from the floor, the 14 assists showed he was more into giving up the ball to team mates, but it was Jimmy forcing it out of his hand as well with 7 turnovbers. James continues to show little class with the stare downs after dunks, but why Noah was also T'd for taking the taunt is almost unforgivable.
When will they be able to start reviewing goaltends?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing up a little in my mouth while posting this, but I have to hand it to Lebron. I really liked his post game comments at the presser.

He was asked about Kyrie and if he gets a pass for last night because of the injury for having 0 assists. He said (I'm paraphrasing some) "it's not about Kyrie, he could have had 40 assists and Rose might still hit that shot. I turned the ball over 7 times, if I only turn it over 4 times, maybe we're not in that position. I was 8 for 25 from the field, if I shoot better, maybe we win the game. It's not about 1 player, we all have to be better."