• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing up a little in my mouth while posting this, but I have to hand it to Lebron. I really liked his post game comments at the presser.

He was asked about Kyrie and if he gets a pass for last night because of the injury for having 0 assists. He said (I'm paraphrasing some) "it's not about Kyrie, he could have had 40 assists and Rose might still hit that shot. I turned the ball over 7 times, if I only turn it over 4 times, maybe we're not in that position. I was 8 for 25 from the field, if I shoot better, maybe we win the game. It's not about 1 player, we all have to be better."
" PS Noah said some very mean things to me."

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing up a little in my mouth while posting this, but I have to hand it to Lebron. I really liked his post game comments at the presser.

He was asked about Kyrie and if he gets a pass for last night because of the injury for having 0 assists. He said (I'm paraphrasing some) "it's not about Kyrie, he could have had 40 assists and Rose might still hit that shot. I turned the ball over 7 times, if I only turn it over 4 times, maybe we're not in that position. I was 8 for 25 from the field, if I shoot better, maybe we win the game. It's not about 1 player, we all have to be better."

I'd much rather here what he said in the locker room in private.

Kyrie didn't have that many opportunities for assists because A. It was clear he wasn't himself , B. James always had the ball. C. Kyrie is a scorer, not a traditional PG.

Delly seemed to get a fair amount of assists in his limited minutes.

We've seen in games 1 and 3 that if James isn't spectacular, the Bulls will be hanging around have a chance to win.

Hopefully tomorrow is the game where the Cavs start missing their 3's.

That's really all that even kept them in yesterday's game.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought I'd see the day where I was so invested in Chicago winning a series, yet here we are. I can honestly thank Wiggy for one thing; I wouldn't hate the Cavs as much as I do if it weren't for him.

I thought that was the Cavs game to win. Lebron played a good game and the Cavs seemed to be in sync on offense. But Rose pulled through and hit the dagger. I have a feeling Lebron comes out with a 40-point game tomorrow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early stats show a 34% increase in Bulls fandom because of Wiggy. :lol:

LeBron>>>>Wiggy as far as reason to root against the Cavs.

If/when they lose though, they won't be very upset, LeBron said he didn't expect to win in 'his' SI letter, and Wiggy has stated it 6,392 times in his 20,000+ word blogs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. Man, Even the announcers were saying Cavs got a lot of calls.

You really need to stop complaining about the refs. All the numbers were in Chicago favor in terms of fouls. Bad calls happen all the time. The Cavs committed 6 more fouls and shot 10 less fts. In addition to this, they had 4 players with 4+ fouls while the Bulls only had 2

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And really - with how Thompson has played- even his biggest haters and naysayers have to step up and give that kid credit. Hes a machine on the glass, finishes that pick and rol strong, can switch on defense and stay in front of guards, is NEVER hurt, always gives 100%....hes such a good kid and he is steadily improving as a player. I give him a ton of credit too.

Cant wait till game 4....gnight guys

I was wrong about Tristan.

I was wrong about Rose.

I was waaaaaaay wrong about Austin Rivers.

But, looks like I might be right about my Bulls over Cavs Preseason pick.

* thought it would be in the ECF *

Every Team has injury issues.

So, I'm not really surprised to see oft-injured Love hang em up for the Season or Kyrie being gimp.

It's a long Season and neither guy has ever played passed April before.

Somebody has to step up or the Cavs are gone fishin...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wrong about Rose.

So, I'm not really surprised to see oft-injured Love hang em up for the Season or Kyrie being gimp.

:wave:

Told you the Clippers would make the WCF!!! And I also predicted Washington vs Chicago in the ECF.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's played pretty well overall but his TO's in this series are kind of a big deal.

and he's been shooting awful by his standards. He shot 32%, 45%, & 41% in the first 3 games which is really really bad for Lebron. Also he is 1-12 from 3.

Honestly he is having a shitty series excluding his play making ability

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wrong about Rose.

I'm a Clippers fan for the rest of the playoffs...check my av lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to stop complaining about the refs. All the numbers were in Chicago favor in terms of fouls. Bad calls happen all the time. The Cavs committed 6 more fouls and shot 10 less fts. In addition to this, they had 4 players with 4+ fouls while the Bulls only had 2

You said you didn't see much of the game, correct.

Im shocked to see the numbers you just posted, and I always say bad calls are made every game to both teams, BUT ,
just watching the game it def seemed like for a lot of the time the Cavs were getting the benefit of the calls and especially James.

Towards the end of the game, if someone would have lunged at James shooting a 3 and hit him in the head, it's getting called. Butler didn't get it.

Butler tied James up under the basket twice, both times they called fouls on Butler.

James clearly mugged Rose with 3 seconds left and refs somehow all miss it?

Like we both said, if you need replays to see it, whatever, it's understanable, but these plays were all pretty obvious.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you didn't see much of the game, correct.

Im shocked to see the numbers you just posted, and I always say bad calls are made every game to both teams, BUT ,
just watching the game it def seemed like for a lot of the time the Cavs were getting the benefit of the calls and especially James.

Towards the end of the game, if someone would have lunged at James shooting a 3 and hit him in the head, it's getting called. Butler didn't get it.

Butler tied James up under the basket twice, both times they called fouls on Butler.

James clearly mugged Rose with 3 seconds left and refs somehow all miss it?

Like we both said, if you need replays to see it, whatever, it's understanable, but these plays were all pretty obvious.

Point is if you're going to complain about the refs at least be honest. Do you honestly think all 24 fouls on Cavs were legit? Highly doubt it just like all 18 fouls on the Bulls weren't correct.

As for the Butler play, Nobody knew James hit him in the head until espn showed a slow motion. In live action it seems as if Butler knew his shot was a prayer so attempted to created a foul.

I get you guys want to see Cleveland lose and I do too but let's please stop acting like the refs were trying to make them win and also quit acting like the Bulls did not get away with a few calls also. Refs miss calls on both teams in every nba game

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave:

Told you the Clippers would make the WCF!!! And I also predicted Washington vs Chicago in the ECF.

Yes, you did.

I won't count my chickens before they hatch.

But, it's very nice to be wrong.:yes:

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he's been shooting awful by his standards. He shot 32%, 45%, & 41% in the first 3 games which is really really bad for Lebron. Also he is 1-12 from 3.

Honestly he is having a shitty series excluding his play making ability

He's not shooting well but he's having to try and carry the scoring load without Love. Sc

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you did.

I won't count my chickens before they hatch.

But, it's very nice to be wrong.:yes:

The Clippers vs the Grizzlies in the WCF. Los Angeles has the best coach left in the WC.