• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards

Who ya got

• Celtics in 4 or 5

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Celtics in 6 or 7

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Wiz in 4 or 5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wiz in 6 or 7

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics just SUCK.. What a horrible ass #1 seed. The Cavs will just TOY with 'em for 4 games. Beal/Wall will at least make it competitive because they have an attitude

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least one of these two teams will lose- and the one that wins will be exhausted and worn down.

such sloppy basketball....everyone is running a 1000 miles per hour and has no clue what they are doing.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you just take Wall out of the equation, Beal and and the rest wouldn't do anything Certainly wouldn't make the post season much less get to a potential ECF. . This shows what kind of MVP Wall really is. Cavs without LEbron would still make a deep run into the playoffs. Toronto without DeRozan are still decent.. Maybe an 8th seed.

Wizards are probably a 10-15 win team without Wall

Cmon man.

2 days ago, you just said Wall and Beal were as good as any duo in the league.

Now you are saying they would be worse than the Nets without Wall. If Beal is good enough to be in the "best duo", then the Wizards automatically are way ahead of the Nets. Even if you think the rest of the team is garbage. They are not. Gortat, Morris and Porter would all start for half the teams in the league.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 games max. I like Beal but the truth is. This team wouldn't be much without Wall. Lottery bound for sure. Beal isn't good enough to carry a team this bad to 30-40 wins
yah....Bradley Beal is a solid player- but hes not great by anymeans....he has barely showed up on the road at all.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

2 days ago, you just said Wall and Beal were as good as any duo in the league.

Now you are saying they would be worse than the Nets without Wall. If Beal is good enough to be in the "best duo", then the Wizards automatically are way ahead of the Nets. Even if you think the rest of the team is garbage. They are not. Gortat, Morris and Porter would all start for half the teams in the league.
dude- Beal as a #1 is like a slightly upper-middle class Dion Waiters as a #1. lol.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least one of these two teams will lose- and the one that wins will be exhausted and worn down.

such sloppy basketball....everyone is running a 1000 miles per hour and has no clue what they are doing.

I doubt the winner will be worn down. This schedule has been extremely favorable. These last 3 games been on a regular season schedule. They had a 5 days off since last Monday. The winner of this series will be just fine. Not worn out at all. This been the most favorable schedule I've seen for a series prior to the finals in quite a while

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the winner will be worn down. This schedule has been extremely favorable. These last 3 games been on a regular season schedule. They had a 5 days off since last Monday. The winner of this series will be just fine. Not worn out at all. This been the most favorable schedule I've seen for a series prior to the finals in quite a while
after 7 physical games like this? oh yah- they will be worn down. just watch.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hope the Wizards win.. Cavs need some competiiton/resistance. Boston won't provide any. Cavs will just waltz into Boston in a few days and take both games on Boston's HC.

Wizards will be tough at home and Give Cleveland maybe a tough game or two on the road. They will make the Cavs earn it.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are insane. Without James, they get bounced in the first round.

What??? in the East?? With Irving/Love/Thompson and 3 point sharpshooters? No way no how.. They get to the Eastern Conference semis at least.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....Bradley Beal is a solid player- but hes not great by anymeans....he has barely showed up on the road at all.

Exactly. Beal is a solid supporting 2nd/3rd fiddle but to rely on the guy as a team leader? ROFLMAO!!!! Wizards would probably lose every away game there is.

Maybe a Jamal Crawford type. Probably not even as good as him

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hope the Wizards win.. Cavs need some competiiton/resistance. Boston won't provide any. Cavs will just waltz into Boston in a few days and take both games on Boston's HC.

Wizards will be tough at home and Give Cleveland maybe a tough game or two on the road. They will make the Cavs earn it.
ehhhh...washington has zero depth though- their bench is a dumpster fire and after al ong 7 game series- esp. after playing a physical series against the Hawks too- im not sure how much the Wiz would have left...

i mean, seriously- Jennings, Bogdon, Smith, Oubre, Mahimi is an atrocious bench------

Boston at least has Crowder who would be respectable on LEBron- who the hell is covering LeBron on the Wizards?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Beal is a solid supporting 2nd/3rd fiddle but to rely on the guy as a team leader? ROFLMAO!!!! Wizards would probably lose every away game there is.

Maybe a Jamal Crawford type. Probably not even as good as him
Wiz won 49 during the regular season- if they switched Wall for a PG who was not top 10- but was pretty solid, like a Hill or a Dragic or something- they def. wouldnt win 35- prob not 30.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhh...washington has zero depth though- their bench is a dumpster fire and after al ong 7 game series- esp. after playing a physical series against the Hawks too- im not sure how much the Wiz would have left...

i mean, seriously- Jennings, Bogdon, Smith, Oubre, Mahimi is an atrocious bench------

Boston at least has Crowder who would be respectable on LEBron- who the hell is covering LeBron on the Wizards?

Yea they have no depth for sure.. But I figure the combination of Wall/Beal will provide some resistance there. Wall's got a potential superstar attitude and a great player. I dont see any great player on the Celtics. Sure some will argue Thomas. But I just think hes good. Cavs backcourt will render him useless.

Wizards probably can't beat the Cavs. But I dont think they will get walked all over like the Celtics will. Celtics haven't impressed in the least bit this post season as a #1 seed

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter making up for his 0 point G6

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea they have no depth for sure.. But I figure the combination of Wall/Beal will provide some resistance there. Wall's got a potential superstar attitude and a great player. I dont see any great player on the Celtics. Sure some will argue Thomas. But I just think hes good. Cavs backcourt will render him useless.
who on the Wiz guards Bron?

thats their problem... Otto PorteR? LOL.....Morris maybe i guess but hes not fast enough......I mean- Crowder can play LeBron a lil bit.....watching 21 year old Oubre or Morris on a bum wheel - who is too slow to guard him in the first place- try and guard lebron would be just unfair.

i wonder if Wall would try at all.....