• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2nd Round: Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of folks fussing over Nurse's intention...

To repeat a point I made earlier more bluntly: his intention doesn't matter.

Just as intention doesn't matter in calling any type of common foul... it doesn't matter here, either. Regardless of intention, Nurse had his feet literally on the playing floor... clearly well away from where he was allowed to be.

It should have been called a tech... 100% and no doubt.

Agreed

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was horrible. Both teams sucked. Both teams sucked from the beginning of the game to the end of the game.

They even sucked at halftime.

In fact, the only thing that sucked more than that game was that it went into overtime which meant 10 extra minutes of them sucking.

But the Celtics sucked the most because they're the Celtics and everyone knows that the Celtics suck. :D

Worst game ever imo

Tatum didn't have a quadruple double and make 85 percent of his shots. Confetti didn't shoot out of Lowry's hand when he released the ball. And most importantly..... No naked hot chicks

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a poster who really used to give him a hard time. Mecca maybe? Almost been a reverse curse for him.

I gave him a hard time but it was for a good reason. He's transformed in the playoffs, even last year he was inconsistent but still pretty good overall

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean ive said it 5 times already and you still can't get it.

Maybe its an addiction to lack of reading and clogging a thread IDK.

SHOW ME WHERE DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER ANYONE WAS CALLING IT AN EPIC GAME. At the time I made the comment the game was a shit show. Like for some reason you keep not getting this and just won't stop.

Will the all caps work??

And you keep referencing the "classic nature of the game" and the enjoyment of watching. That has never been at discussion. I said the "play was poor". JUST READ.

Also are you saying that someone who played in the NBA automatically knows if a game was better than someone who didn't???

I'd say id take the opinion of someone who has played the game over someone who cannot simply admit they're on the pessimistic side

Again. I'm being small by continuing to argue this. But I'm being petty and I've had a few eight beers. But it's that self reflection that's important. I like to engage in petty arguments when I've been day drinking

Now.... We need to shine a little light into this pessimism. Let's really dig in

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say id take the opinion of someone who has played the game over someone who cannot simply admit they're on the pessimistic side

Again. I'm being small by continuing to argue this. But I'm being petty and I've had a few eight beers. But it's that self reflection that's important. I like to engage in petty arguments when I've been day drinking

Now.... We need to shine a little light into this pessimism. Let's really dig in

Stating a bad shots are bad shots isn't pessimistic lol.

Again, you are all over the map. You keep referencing people calling it a great game and fun to watch. None of that has even been argued.

You are just running around in circles struggling to reach any sort of actual point.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stating a bad shots are bad shots isn't pessimistic lol.

Again, you are all over the map. You keep referencing people calling it a great game and fun to watch. None of that has even been argued.

You are just running around in circles struggling to reach any sort of actual point.

Do I need to reference every single time you post in a nba thread because you literally say how much the teams suck in basically every single thread.

This is me stating you are an extremely pessimistic person which has also been referenced by others in relation to your Twins.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to reference every single time you post in a nba thread because you literally say how much the teams suck in basically every single thread.

This is me stating you are an extremely pessimistic person which has also been referenced by others in relation to your Twins.

Yeah I think you do TBH.

At best its disturbing. At worst you wont "literally find me saying home much the teams suck in basically every single thread"

If something is bad, why does it mentally break you so bad that I say it? This is epic level disturbing.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think you do TBH.

At best its disturbing. At worst you wont "literally find me saying home much the teams suck in basically every single thread"

If something is bad, why does it mentally break you so bad that I say it? This is epic level disturbing.

I'm just trying to help you towards some self awareness.

But alas there are those that cannot be helped.

Good luck sir on your journey

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to help you towards some self awareness.

But alas there are those that cannot be helped.

Good luck sir on your journey

Yeah, like I said you are disturbed.

How about this, you do you. I'll do me.

We will see who it bothers more.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The update tells us when there are NEW comments.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kemba needs to step it up tonight. 5 points when playing 51 minutes ain't gonna get it done. Don't know what happened to him but he needs to get back in form if Boston wants to win this game.