• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 1) Celtics vs 4) Cavs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance I'm trading Allen for Ingram. Garland? I'd consider. I still trust this FO so IF they want to do it then have at it....better be right.
Misspoke. Not fine with trading Allen.

JA I believe is a valuable asset and on a great contract. I still believe they can make the two bigs work. I don’t believe they can make two bigs and two small guards work. I love Allen.

I am all-in on trading Garland. I have seen enough. The need is to trade Garland for a wing and I think that is more than possible.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it wont like most teams who do not have an MVP caliber player which we don't.

Keep trying, my friend.
Keep trying? My guys got it done 4 times. It’s your guys who are trying, and failing, to get a title without LeBron

I mean you no ill will, this is what you get for rooting for the same teams as Wiggy. Even he knows the ceiling isn’t gonna be high enough this time. Mobley was supposed to be the guy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep trying? My guys got it done 4 times. It’s your guys who are trying, and failing, to get a title without LeBron

I mean you no ill will, this is what you get for rooting for the same teams as Wiggy. Even he knows the ceiling isn’t gonna be high enough this time. Mobley was supposed to be the guy.
Mobley just finished year 3 and is 23 lol. We are ones supposed to be overreacting, not you

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mobley just finished year 3 and is 23 lol. We are ones supposed to be overreacting, not you

Guys,

You’re in a Celtics thread arguing about the Cavs and dubs

Let’s just agree you both suck…

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys,

You’re in a Celtics thread arguing about the Cavs and dubs

Let’s just agree you both suck…
GS definitely sucks. Cavs are ok, not sucky like those cheaters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s overreacting?
brian regan what GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misspoke. Not fine with trading Allen.

JA I believe is a valuable asset and on a great contract. I still believe they can make the two bigs work. I don’t believe they can make two bigs and two small guards work. I love Allen.

I am all-in on trading Garland. I have seen enough. The need is to trade Garland for a wing and I think that is more than possible.
Garland is certainly not untouchable and I'm not trading him just to trade him. But for a clear upgrade on the wing? sure.

will say I find it hard to believe the kid forgot how to shoot at age 24.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost got ninjad but saw this first from you

So this means either Woj, the other insiders and/or Mitchell lied as according to Woj he has always loved it hear and currently has no issues with anyone on the team.

don't recall who this report was from but the one about Altman going off on JB for Mitchell's minutes vs. Houston also seems far fetched. Guy played 5 more minutes than the previous game (not a B2B) and it was OT which explains the 5 minutes. What coach does not play his best player in OT?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes...keep trying as in to upset me. I get your guy has gotten it done 4X as he and his later partner in crime are MVP caliber.

Mobley still could be that guy as he's only 22.....but until he is hard to bet on that.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, I misread your post that I quoted. I thought you were blaming refs for those things and you clearly weren’t.

5 fouls is the baseline for what just about every level of basketball uses.

Yes, college is 40 minutes.

I don’t know why anyone would have issue with NBA adding an extra foul in a 48 minute game.

Do we want to see the best players on the court? Or on the bench?

I have even seen people on here advocating for completely eliminating foul outs and instead adding an extra penalty for personal fouls beyond the limit.

I don’t agree with that necessarily, but I also don’t want to see the best players constantly wrestling with foul trouble

I'd be cool with not having foul outs and or the team that commits a 6th foul can choose to have that player removed or be given a T. Something along those lines.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland is certainly not untouchable and I'm not trading him just to trade him. But for a clear upgrade on the wing? sure.

will say I find it hard to believe the kid forgot how to shoot at age 24.

He's too redundant when you all have Mitchell.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, I misread your post that I quoted. I thought you were blaming refs for those things and you clearly weren’t.

5 fouls is the baseline for what just about every level of basketball uses.

Yes, college is 40 minutes.

I don’t know why anyone would have issue with NBA adding an extra foul in a 48 minute game.

Do we want to see the best players on the court? Or on the bench?

I have even seen people on here advocating for completely eliminating foul outs and instead adding an extra penalty for personal fouls beyond the limit.

I don’t agree with that necessarily, but I also don’t want to see the best players constantly wrestling with foul trouble

Because college didn’t compared to hs?

Because that’s real basketball?

Just like real basketball doesn’t allow crab dribbles, euros steps, gather steps or moving the ball 3/4 of the way down the court with a time out?