• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

247 Top 25 for 2020

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is truth to that, but so do Alabama and Clemson.
Oddly enough, I'm not concerned at all with the defensive side. I think the Zach Harrison/Tyreke Smith duo should be more than capable at DE and have plenty of depth, and we return all but one LB. The DB group got a major boost with Wade coming back, and when have we ever not developed DBs.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, I'm not concerned at all with the defensive side. I think the Zach Harrison/Tyreke Smith duo should be more than capable at DE and have plenty of depth, and we return all but one LB. The DB group got a major boost with Wade coming back, and when have we ever not developed DBs.

It's the DB position that I'm worried about. I can't think of his name, but a non-starter who played a role last season was arrested for r*pe or robbery or something like that. He likely would have been a starter. We really need to play the patsies on our schedule in order to give the new guys some experience in the defensive backfield.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baron Browning.. hopefully he can put it together.. that guy was a BEAST in high school.. He was an easy 5 star player, best LB I seen in a long time.. Shoot the best LB out the state since imo. Thought he would have had more of an impact that he's shown so far.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the DB position that I'm worried about. I can't think of his name, but a non-starter who played a role last season was arrested for r*pe or robbery or something like that. He likely would have been a starter. We really need to play the patsies on our schedule in order to give the new guys some experience in the defensive backfield.
You're thinking about Riep probably. He was decent but he was far from elite. Guys like Sevyn Banks and Josh Proctor had just as much of a chance to start over him this year, and they'll be right there. We're stacked with talent at DB like usual, they're just guys who were playing behind the Okudahs/Wades/Arnettes/Fullers of the world.

I also think getting Coombs back is enormous. He was the guy behind the development of player like Lattimore, Conley, Hooker, Ward, etc.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baron Browning.. hopefully he can put it together.. that guy was a BEAST in high school.. He was an easy 5 star player, best LB I seen in a long time.. Shoot the best LB out the state since imo. Thought he would have had more of an impact that he's shown so far.
He took a big step forward last year when we rebuilt the defensive coaching room. Working with Al Washington was huge. I think he ends up having a terrific year in 2020.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16th ranked scoring offense tho.

Stout defense too. Team won the Rose Bowl and finished in the top 5 of the rankings. I see an early line of 9. Ohio State is loaded as always. Hope it’s a tight one. I’m really looking forward to it. Does Slough or Brown win that QB job? Should be interesting to see.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arroyo received criticism for running a predictable offense and also not playing to Herbert’s strengths. I’m curious to see the offense operate under Moorhead’s direction.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're thinking about Riep probably. He was decent but he was far from elite. Guys like Sevyn Banks and Josh Proctor had just as much of a chance to start over him this year, and they'll be right there. We're stacked with talent at DB like usual, they're just guys who were playing behind the Okudahs/Wades/Arnettes/Fullers of the world.

I also think getting Coombs back is enormous. He was the guy behind the development of player like Lattimore, Conley, Hooker, Ward, etc.

OK, we'll see. Just hope that Justin Fields doesn't come down with the virus. The one unreplaceable player.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True and they were 20th Offensive FEI and 23rd SP+ offense which seems more accurate for Oregon than the 40th Total Offense