• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #23 Oregon @ #18 Arizona

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game. :suds:

now, about Bill Walton...
earlier we were hatin on Dan Jockitch calling the Iowa/MD game...
guy is such a dick...but
fuckn Walton?
cot dam he puts the D on Douche!
(so glad he's yall left coasters' problem)
I view Bill as someone that lives his life without fear of public opinion. He enjoys what he does. He's definitely unique but it's a breath of fresh air compared to most of the robotic generic announcers out there. I've learned to enjoy his pointless rambling. He rubbed dirt on himself on live air tonight. There will never be another like him. I''m glad he's a Pac 12 homer. Plus his son is a UofA great.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I view Bill as someone that lives his life without fear of public opinion. He enjoys what he does. He's definitely unique but it's a breath of fresh air compared to most of the robotic generic announcers out there. I've learned to enjoy his pointless rambling. He rubbed dirt on himself on live air tonight. There will never be another like him. I''m glad he's a Pac 12 homer. Plus his son is a UofA great.

I think you (or whoever said it in this thread) said it best. Since I don't need Bill to tell me everything that is going on in the game, I can totally enjoy his ramblings and stories. And the fact that he's the biggest West Coast/Pac-12 homer in the world helps a lot.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is awesome when you are winning, but when your team is losing (rare for us lol) it gets annoying. I'd much prefer watching him announce a team I don't root for. I love his shenanigans though I must admit.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was completely wrong about this game. I though Zona would be unbeatable at home. Oregon is now a clear #2 seed at the moment, and honestly could be on the 1 line by the end of the weekend(assuming they beat ASU) Zona now is in some definite trouble. Still have the Utah/CU trip and the Washington trip. RPI sits at 37 and they still don't have a win over a sure fire NCAAT team yet. And the SOS is still above 100. My guess right now is that they'd be on 8/9 line.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I've ever gone from feeling so optimistic about my team's season to so pessimistic about the season in one game.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was completely wrong about this game. I though Zona would be unbeatable at home. Oregon is now a clear #2 seed at the moment, and honestly could be on the 1 line by the end of the weekend(assuming they beat ASU) Zona now is in some definite trouble. Still have the Utah/CU trip and the Washington trip. RPI sits at 37 and they still don't have a win over a sure fire NCAAT team yet. And the SOS is still above 100. My guess right now is that they'd be on 8/9 line.

I've been high on them since the start of the year. Altman is a tremendous coach and now he has more depth to work with than he has in the last 2 years. Hate to admit it, but they are the best in the Pac hands down. If not for our torrid start to that game we would've been blown out of the gym.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Arizona will be that low of a seed. We're still going to be ranked next week..