• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Season Schedule

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys....

PM'ed 10 or so people on tHoop but I cannot create any new ones and I haven't exchanged PM's with anybody in here I don't think....

The wife needs prayers. Her name is Kiondra. Or send some positive vibes into the universe for her if you don't pray.

Biopsy on the 23rd on her right breast. It's a mass that is 3 centimeters, round with edges, not smooth.

Please and thank you.

Prayers from Broncos Country.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys....

PM'ed 10 or so people on tHoop but I cannot create any new ones and I haven't exchanged PM's with anybody in here I don't think....

The wife needs prayers. Her name is Kiondra. Or send some positive vibes into the universe for her if you don't pray.

Biopsy on the 23rd on her right breast. It's a mass that is 3 centimeters, round with edges, not smooth.

Please and thank you.
Hey, DJ, I’ll definitely be praying for Kiondra. And also for peace for you. Tough times, but trusting for a good outcome.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys....

Please and thank you.

For sure @DJ keep us updated.

Reactions: DJ

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know how official, but this guy has been posting everyone’s schedule just now

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys....

Please and thank you.
In it so the you, man. Praying for her and for you during this frightening time.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Lines up with
Hey, guys....

Please and thank you.
Thoughts are with you and your wife.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the leak is legit. Those last 5 weeks is gonna be tough.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough schedule for sure especially with a young offensive team. I know the Bo Nix hype is at full throat right now, but 3 of 4 on the road against very good defensive units could be a tough way to start your NFL career.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the leak is legit. Those last 5 weeks is gonna be tough.
The whole thing is gonna be rough.

One thing that jumped out to me is there are only two back to back home games the entire schedule. Also the Chief and Ravens on back to back road games.

It’s vital to start Bo Nix in a season where 8-9 has to be considered a successful season,

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is we have no idea how rough the schedule is or isn't. Injuries, down seasons, etc... Don't get too scared yet. This is going to be an up and down season either way. We just need to look for and hope for growth more then anything. Especially with Nix.

The schedule always looks tough on paper in May.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is we have no idea how rough the schedule is or isn't. Injuries, down seasons, etc... Don't get too scared yet. This is going to be an up and down season either way. We just need to look for and hope for growth more then anything. Especially with Nix.

The schedule always looks tough on paper in May.

Great point. I remember last year when everyone said "away at Buffalo, that's a loss. Home against the Jets, that's a win". Way too unpredictable this time of year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point. I remember last year when everyone said "away at Buffalo, that's a loss. Home against the Jets, that's a win". Way too unpredictable this time of year.

and then we lose to the friggin Patriots :( and beat that what seemed to be unbeatable Josh Dobbs led Vikings until we changed that.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha most of us did say that didn’t we? :pound:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here is the official schedule for 2024:

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 3.31.40 PM.png

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple days ago before even seeing the actual schedule, just based on their slate of opponents, I said an 8-9 finish is where I see this year's team. I do think there's some optimism in that. We have one of a) a rookie b) a reclamation project or c) and all out project starting at QB. I am guessing Nix will be the starter (the other two would have to greatly distance themselves from him in camp and pre-season). Nix is the future and the future is now.

Even with a rookie, I think our offense is going to be more functional than last year. A rookie who is the right fit for an offense makes for a better offense than a veteran who isn't.

Still, I am not sold on our defense or our DC. I was on the "fire Vance" wagon after the 70-20 game. Then I was on the redemption wagon after Vance led a defense powered win streak that saw this team claw back into the conversation mid-way through the season. Then it all fell apart again.

What defense are we going to get this year? What DC are we going to get? Will we see the early and late season Broncos defense or something closer to mid-season. I really don't know and that's making it hard for me to be more optimistic than 8-9. Maybe 9-8.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple days ago before even seeing the actual schedule, just based on their slate of opponents, I said an 8-9 finish is where I see this year's team. I do think there's some optimism in that. We have one of a) a rookie b) a reclamation project or c) and all out project starting at QB. I am guessing Nix will be the starter (the other two would have to greatly distance themselves from him in camp and pre-season). Nix is the future and the future is now.

Even with a rookie, I think our offense is going to be more functional than last year. A rookie who is the right fit for an offense makes for a better offense than a veteran who isn't.

Still, I am not sold on our defense or our DC. I was on the "fire Vance" wagon after the 70-20 game. Then I was on the redemption wagon after Vance led a defense powered win streak that saw this team claw back into the conversation mid-way through the season. Then it all fell apart again.

What defense are we going to get this year? What DC are we going to get? Will we see the early and late season Broncos defense or something closer to mid-season. I really don't know and that's making it hard for me to be more optimistic than 8-9. Maybe 9-8.

Everything Broncos this season is unpredictable with a rookie QB under center. It's pretty rare to see a young QB light up the league in year one, so I tend to lean toward the pessimistic side on our win/loss total. You're right, the defense is also a wildcard. Although there was a stretch that our D stepped up last year, it was through unsustainable turnovers or lucky bounces. In the end, reality caught up to the team.

Having said all of that, I feel like the team is headed in the right direction for the first time in a long time. If Nix isn't our guy......back to the losing hampster wheel we'll go.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 of the first 12 on the road, gonna need a good start if we want around a .500 season(obviously we want better but we have to be realistic).

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are going exactly the way I want them to go. They even got the QB I wanted. I have no anxieties - it is all about watching it unfold.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything Broncos this season is unpredictable with a rookie QB under center. It's pretty rare to see a young QB light up the league in year one, so I tend to lean toward the pessimistic side on our win/loss total. You're right, the defense is also a wildcard. Although there was a stretch that our D stepped up last year, it was through unsustainable turnovers or lucky bounces. In the end, reality caught up to the team.

Having said all of that, I feel like the team is headed in the right direction for the first time in a long time. If Nix isn't our guy......back to the losing hampster wheel we'll go.
Definitely. And even when you see a rookie QB lead a team into a playoff run there's usually some factor such as a great defense that is really helping power them along. Joe Flacco as a rookie flipped the previous year's Ravens 5-11 record to 11-5, but they were playing good ball on defense that year. Conversely, Andrew Luck inherited a 2-14 Colts team and seemed to single handedly take them to 11-5 in 2012. So we need Nix to be that guy really.

Unless our doubts about our defense prove unfounded. I doubt they are.