• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft discussion thread

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uggggh

If any pick was ever pre determined

Buffalo, c'mon .. don't do it .. don't do it

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe the rest of the NFL allowed this to actually happen. It took one team out of 27 picks to not make this happen.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s gonna bust, just tell yourself that and it'll be ok.

This is what sucks. My favorite player in the draft. I really don't want him to bust now I am caught in a terrible spot. This is awful... I will never be the same. My worst draft moment. A nightmare for me. The last time this happened to me KC got Mahomes. He wasn't my very favorite player in the draft but he was my fav QB and a guy I loved after having him kill it for my college fantasy league for 3 years.

Worthy stings even more (Mahomes looking back now would have) but just mean from a personal favorite stand point.

I can't believe this is happening. I am going to have to take sleeping pills.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what sucks. My favorite player in the draft. I really don't want him to bust now I am caught in a terrible spot. This is awful... I will never be the same. My worst draft moment. A nightmare for me.
Well then think of it as Worthy will work out but Denver finally found their QBOTF so Worthy will do great but so will Nix will be a HOF’er

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what sucks. My favorite player in the draft. I really don't want him to bust now I am caught in a terrible spot. This is awful... I will never be the same. My worst draft moment. A nightmare for me. The last time this happened to me KC got Mahomes. He wasn't my very favorite player in the draft but he was my fav QB and a guy I loved after having him kill it for my college fantasy league for 3 years.

Worthy stings even more (Mahomes looking back now would have) but just mean from a personal favorite stand point.

I can't believe this is happening. I am going to have to take sleeping pills.

Breathe, DC. It's gonna be okay.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then think of it as Worthy will work out but Denver finally found their QBOTF so Worthy will do great but so will Nix will be a HOF’er

UGH!!!!!! I am in a no win situation with this pick!!!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need you right now. Talk to me.

Worthy is now sleeping with the enemy. You have to let him go. The person (not the player) will be their after he finishes his KC career. The Broncos elevated their QB room today with the most accurate quarterback in the draft. The 2024 draft will continue in earnest tomorrow and Saturday. It's your favorite thing in the world and you're going to really enjoy watching the picks come off the board and cheering for your guys. You have so much to look forward to and be thankful for.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to talk about how The Buffalo Bills were simply doing what they thought best for their organization - but - how giving KC the opportunity to draft a guy who will make their offense scary again, and it will come back to haunt the Bills come playoff time ..

But as I thought about it .. The Bills have crumbled .. They're not even going to have the opportunity to play KC in the playoffs ..

When I talk about how the Broncos will make a playoff run, I am sometimes asked "who's not going to make it then .. Whose place are the Broncos taking for a playoff spot ?"

Whose spot ??

The Buffalo Bills .... The team that fell off the map within two seasons

And this deal with Satan will only speed up the process

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to talk about how The Buffalo Bills were simply doing what they thought best for their organization - but - how giving KC the opportunity to draft a guy who will make their offense scary again, and it will come back to haunt the Bills come playoff time ..

But as I thought about it .. The Bills have crumbled .. They're not even going to have the opportunity to play KC in the playoffs ..

When I talk about how the Broncos will make a playoff run, I am sometimes asked "who's not going to make it then .. Whose place are the Broncos taking for a playoff spot ?"

Whose spot ??

The Buffalo Bills .... The team that fell off the map within two seasons

And this deal with Satan will only speed up the process

I said this another post but you can’t just take a wide receiver you don’t want because you don’t want someone else to have him. Worthy likely isn’t a good fit in Buffalo so they traded down twice getting more picks then can use to help them rebuild and their WR target is probably still there.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why Buf will never win anything
first their head coach loses a game with 13 secs left when a squid kick wins the game , witness first hand the speed of Hill, now they allow KC to trade up for the only thing you don’t want to give Mahomes
speed to kill. Reid is a sniper when he trades up.

for what moving up in the 3rd round.