• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Combine

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Milton.
He can run and play physically too.
But some times that cannon is just too much and he needs to learn how to dial it back and just loft it in now and then.
The more I think about it, I think I might take a shot at MHJ with #3 and then hope that Milton slides to #32. If he doesn't then I'd kick my own ass unless Nix fell that far.

Saw a report today that Maye has just blown away everyone as far as interviews have gone. Bears were "very" impressed with him.

So now do we have a new 1,2,3??

1. Maye
2. Daniels
3. Williams

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jeff george had a cannon but theres more to being a qb than a good arm
brady won with his brain not his arm or legs :suds:
Jeff George had the same quick release and arm strength as Aaron Rodgers. Unfortunately, he had the same football IQ as Quincy Carter

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milton sucks ass. He throws far…. So what. He’s ranked anywhere from the 9th-11th QB in this years draft. But you wanted Stetson Bennett with our #1 last year. Where did he get picked? 4th round. 7th QB taken.
Rams HC Sean McVay said the team will “connect with” Stetson Bennett “at the appropriate time” and will then decide if bringing him back is best for him and the team.
The Rams have been largely quiet on Bennett’s status since placing him on the NFI list in mid-September. Bennett was a two-time national champ at Georgia and a fourth-round selection of the Rams last season, but he’s spent the majority of his professional career away from the field. Bennett did appear in three preseason games, throwing for 347-1-3 while completing 58.1 percent of his passes.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams HC Sean McVay said the team will “connect with” Stetson Bennett “at the appropriate time” and will then decide if bringing him back is best for him and the team.
The Rams have been largely quiet on Bennett’s status since placing him on the NFI list in mid-September. Bennett was a two-time national champ at Georgia and a fourth-round selection of the Rams last season, but he’s spent the majority of his professional career away from the field. Bennett did appear in three preseason games, throwing for 347-1-3 while completing 58.1 percent of his passes.

Sucked more than I realized.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be thrilled if the Patriots re-signed Owenu, signed Williams (CIN) and drafted Guyton and Latham to learn from them and be ready to take over on a second's notice. Any QB could do well behind that foursome on the edge protecting.

Strange and Sow would be the left and right guards and Andrews (either David or Jake) at center.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, I think I might take a shot at MHJ with #3 and then hope that Milton slides to #32.
If he slides to 32, doesn't that mean KC took him?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I just read Alt secured himself as the number one OT
My opinion vs another guy. How much did you pay for these opinions?
Alt may yet be the best OT in this draft but he is stiff. Compared to some of the other OT,”s that are so fluid, I cannot spend a number 1 on him but you might?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion vs another guy. How much did you pay for these opinions?
Alt may yet be the best OT in this draft but he is stiff. Compared to some of the other OT,”s that are so fluid, I cannot spend a number 1 on him but you might?
Pay for what opinions? Not sure what the hell that is supposed to mean. I read a combine report. Neither their opinion nor yours makes a but of difference in the end. Alt will be the first or second OT off the board, likely the first. Not sure what you mean by stiff but okay>

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still intrigued by Jordan Morgan in the 3rd if he is there.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think with guidance and practice he might learn to control it? He may not have to pull back as much for distance as he might for drilling a laser at ten or twelve yards. Experience and making a couple of mistakes tend to help with control.
I'd burn a third on him.
Maybe a second if we traded back from #3 and got a haul of picks.
Where did Ryan Mallet (RIP) go? 3rd round I think.
Similar skill sets?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, I think I might take a shot at MHJ with #3 and then hope that Milton slides to #32. If he doesn't then I'd kick my own ass unless Nix fell that far.

Saw a report today that Maye has just blown away everyone as far as interviews have gone. Bears were "very" impressed with him.

So now do we have a new 1,2,3??

1. Maye
2. Daniels
3. Williams
Like it, if we signed a vet FA.

I am disenamored with MHJ. He skipped measurements, drills and lastly, no-showed his scheduled media appearance. This SCREAMS Diva and NOT a team player.
Locker room cancer.

Odunse.

Rome Odunze put on a show at NFL combine, then did something rarely ever seen

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am disenamored with MHJ.
The media is turning on him. Not showing up for a scheduled press conference with over 100 TV, Radio, Magazine and newspaper reporters without warning set off many of them. Whoever is instructing him, isn't doing him any favors. The big question now is, "Will MHJ show up for the OSU Pro-Day?? He has not scheduled any private or 'MHJ Only' Day(s). You aren't the only one who's "unenamored" YT.