• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Jets draft a QB?
Does Rodgers get pissed and start pouting?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he signed with Jets I assumed Rodgers would play 2 years max... if he does come back I still think it will be for 1 year... maybe he surprises me and makes it 2 years.

If Jets do draft a QB, I expect they handle it better than the Packers and discuss with Rodgers first.. and Rodgers only playing 1-2 years more will be OK with it.

If it unfolds like that and Jets discuss it with Rodgers first... then another talking point Rodgers can lean on how poorly Packers handled drafting Love in comparison to Jets so he can pout some more and point fingers back at Packers front office.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They way they were talking before "the tear", Rodgers was having a very positive impact on Zach Wilson's development. It seemed the Jets wanted Wilson to be their next QB and one of the reasons they brought Rodgers on was to help develop Wilson to be that guy.

My current thought is that the Jets don't want to give up on Wilson yet. I think they might draft a QB in 2024 but it would be after the 2nd round - which wouldn't piss off Rodgers whether they consult him or not because players after the 2nd round are all projects. Rodgers wouldn't feel like he has to pull a Beavis.

are-you-threatening-me-mad.gif

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt wishing any ill will on Rodgers other than him having a crappy season because i feel his effort and heart was non existent in GB last year. But the tear to me, is poetic justice.