• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i,d rather take the olineman from penn state.and give howell a decent oline to play behind.
Three things can be true in this situation, they can draft a QB early with the first pick, retool the O-line thereafter and play Howell behind said line until the rookie is ready to go!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, I want Daniels, he's the best QB in this draft! That "nope" was about passing on at least two better QBs in favor of the 4th or 5th best one in this draft. (Maye) Right now, Maye's biggest selling point is his prototypical NFL stature. Don't get me wrong he can play, but drafts are about getting the BPA at a position of need. You don't pass on two, possibly three better ones in favor of the 4th best unless you're cray-cray!
Addendum: I almost forgot, cray-cray has perfectly characterized Washington over the years with their penchant to trade down and pass on better players.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addendum: I almost forgot, cray-cray has perfectly characterized Washington over the years with their penchant to trade down and pass on better players.
2022 comes to mind.

I will be shot for saying this, but we should not have taken that grade.

People were jumping up and down, even a few months ago about it.

Another Rivera special!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In your opinion could we get Daniels at #4 with a trade down with Ari and pick up Ari 2nd first round pick and maybe their 3rd? Ari trades up for harrrison and NE goes Maye. Is that possible?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your opinion could we get Daniels at #4 with a trade down with Ari and pick up Ari 2nd first round pick and maybe their 3rd? Ari trades up for harrrison and NE goes Maye. Is that possible?
The Bears will take MHJ. We will have our pick of QB. NE will take a QB. So, depending on who your guy is, do you risk losing him to NE to move to #4? If your eager to trade, do something with the next pick since we have two.. Possibly pick up additional picks or a 2nd in 2025 and a 4th this year.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if i could chime in, as much as it would be awesome(i'd like it too) to get more picks from Ari, and still likely land one of the big 3 at QB......
Arizona could potentially get a sweet deal for their 4th overall pick....teams make head scratching passes on players all the time

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i could chime in, as much as it would be awesome(i'd like it too) to get more picks from Ari, and still likely land one of the big 3 at QB......
Arizona could potentially get a sweet deal for their 4th overall pick....teams make head scratching passes on players all the time
Anything could happen but take the sure thing. We need a QB. I believe Daniels would scare defenses.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible, but big risk also means a possible loss in getting him. If they could be assured that no other team would trade up to 2 or 3 then yeah. Btw: if there's going to be a trade down, the new GM has a history of moving down one slot, not two.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears will take MHJ. We will have our pick of QB. NE will take a QB. So, depending on who your guy is, do you risk losing him to NE to move to #4? If your eager to trade, do something with the next pick since we have two.. Possibly pick up additional picks or a 2nd in 2025 and a 4th this year.

If the bears trade Fields, they are not taking MHJ at #1

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Bears take Williams at one and trade Fields. Our phone will be ringing like crazy for the #2 pick to move up for MHJ or a QB. The draft will start at #2.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they sign kingsbury as oc,they,ll take williams.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible, but big risk also means a possible loss in getting him. If they could be assured that no other team would trade up to 2 or 3 then yeah. Btw: if there's going to be a trade down, the new GM has a history of moving down one slot, not two.

well the key is to make the trade with ARI who would target MHJ. Even if NE trades out, we still get a QB.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the key is to make the trade with ARI who would target MHJ. Even if NE trades out, we still get a QB.
Dean, I say this with great respect for what you're suggesting here, but there's a vast difference between getting "A QB" and "The QB!" Washington has always had a QB, and I know factually that they haven't gotten the QB since Snyder bought the team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, I want Daniels, he's the best QB in this draft! That "nope" was about passing on at least two better QBs in favor of the 4th or 5th best one in this draft. (Maye) Right now, Maye's biggest selling point is his prototypical NFL stature. Don't get me wrong he can play, but drafts are about getting the BPA at a position of need. You don't pass on two, possibly three better ones in favor of the 4th best unless you're cray-cray!
i would say he is 4th or 5th best , and he is more then stature if you watch the tape . , but daniels is growing on me and when i watch his tape , i think he is a good prospect . his AZ tape is what sells me