• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024-25 Off Season Thread

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster looks a lot more confident than he has, Im expecting big things from him. If he taps out again at 55 points or less, that'll be a step backwards and the bust talk will pick up again. I'm looking at him for at least 65 points especially now that he has solid wingers but ice time will be an issue being 3C. I'd rather roll him out than Dunno but you know how LA loves defensive hockey.

Maybe my theory is far fetched but if you look at last season, when did McLellan put him in a situation to succeed? He really didn't. That's what makes me think it was personal, not a best for the team decision. And people will not always get along, and maybe that's what it was. Personality differences.

Did see that, what a waste of a first round pick. Another Bowlby Special.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think your theory was that far fetched. I guess I was just thinking out loud in regards to PLD.
I think Kopitar will have to get less ice time in order for him to be more effective. It will keep him fresher throughout the year. Maybe there is a way that they can get the top 3 lines close to equal ice time or have QB's line moved up to the 2nd line and drop Dunno drop to 3 as you mentioned.