• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023- Soul 12 Draft Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Colorado is going to be as good as people think this year... I think they might be in a few years but I think people who are expecting them to be "above average" might be let down this year... Especially on offense. They are obviously going the right direction but it is going to take a little bit of time. Way too many new faces with so much change there.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have hit on some Sacramento State players in the past.
I like the Big Sky. Lots of solid teams. I got Eastern Wa in my backyard so they get lots of coverage.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Colorado is going to be as good as people think this year... I think they might be in a few years but I think people who are expecting them to be "above average" might be let down this year... Especially on offense. They are obviously going the right direction but it is going to take a little bit of time. Way too many new faces with so much change there.

Yea I don't see it either, they should be "better" on the basis that it would be hard not to be better than last year. I don't see them winning more than 4 games. If they even get that.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Big Sky. Lots of solid teams. I got Eastern Wa in my backyard so they get lots of coverage.

Nothing beats staying up late on a Saturday night/morning watching a Big Sky or WAC game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I don't see it either, they should be "better" on the basis that it would be hard not to be better than last year. I don't see them winning more than 4 games. If they even get that.

Oh no! Don't let JB read this. ;)

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh....nobody thinks we're going to be good. Media selected as 11th in the Pac 12. Vegas O/U for wins is 3.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cal Poly is right in my back yard, they suck ass though. Lol. I saw them lose in person 72-28 to Montana State last year. Fun times.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal Poly is right in my back yard, they suck ass though. Lol. I saw them lose in person 72-28 to Montana State last year. Fun times.

Cool. If I ever want to go to a Cal Poly game I know where I can get a cheap seat in your back yard.

;)

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. If I ever want to go to a Cal Poly game I know where I can get a cheap seat in your back yard.

;)

They basically hand out tickets to try to get people to their games lol, stadium still ends up mostly empty, it's a sad little program .

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also better doesn't always equal good. Since none of you would waste your Saturdays watching CU like me, let me tell you how fucken bad they were. It's almost impossible to not be better. I've seen better QB play from my kids high-school team. Not losing by average of 3 TDs would be a huge improvement.

I'm spouting off because I can lol. There was never anything good to look forward to most years. I will say this, if Shedeur gets hurt, there's nothing behind him with any experience. All other positions have depth and guys that have played college ball.

Anyways....that's the most buff talk we had on this board ever combined!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to miss winning easy money off Colorado. I think I bet against them 7 times last year and lost once.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also better doesn't always equal good. Since none of you would waste your Saturdays watching CU like me, let me tell you how fucken bad they were. It's almost impossible to not be better. I've seen better QB play from my kids high-school team. Not losing by average of 3 TDs would be a huge improvement.

I'm spouting off because I can lol. There was never anything good to look forward to most years. I will say this, if Shedeur gets hurt, there's nothing behind him with any experience. All other positions have depth and guys that have played college ball.

I took weaver cause sanders is talented and they should be throwing down 20 a lot

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to watch them at all anyways when most of their games last year were on the fucking Pac 12 network. Which LIVING IN CALIFORNIA I don't even have access to.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Beau Baldwin was going to take them places.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to miss winning easy money off Colorado. I think I bet against them 7 times last year and lost once.
They're getting like 24 vs TCU. I'd take them honestly. TCU lost a ton and even our shit team last year was playing them up and up at halftime. We basically made their season by injuring their starting QB and allowing the world to enjoy Max Duggan

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're getting like 24 vs TCU. I'd take them honestly. TCU lost a ton and even our shit team last year was playing them up and up at halftime. We basically made their season by injuring their starting QB and allowing the world to enjoy Max Duggan

Max Duggan frommmmm Council Bluffs, IA.

Saw a lot of Max Duggan jerseys in stores while on campus today.

Status
Not open for further replies.