• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 New England Patriots Roster

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, under your definition, a 300lb. Edge rusher dropping his full weight on a QB should be defined as Assault and Battery with intent to kill and not 'Roughing the Passer."
Unlike the wide receiver, the QB has consented. If the edge rusher does it in the parking lot it's a crime. Also, I didn't write the legal statutes so those are facts and not "my definition".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're both way off track and need to back off. I should have used green ink because I was trying to be funny and not start a war.

My Apologies.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're both way off track and need to back off. I should have used green ink because I was trying to be funny and not start a war.

My Apologies.
No need.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Perry of NBCSports Boston reports that Trent Brown was declared healthy by BB. He was not at practice on Wednesday or Thursday.
Greg Bedard of th Boston Sports Journal reported last night that Brown's locker is pretty much cleaned out.

Tom Curran of NBCSports Boston says that Several of the Patriots' players that have been playing through injuries will not play the final against the Jets. Names he dropped were Jabril Peppers, Johnathan Jones, Jalen Mills.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Perry of NBCSports Boston reports that Trent Brown was declared healthy by BB. He was not at practice on Wednesday or Thursday.
Greg Bedard of th Boston Sports Journal reported last night that Brown's locker is pretty much cleaned out.

Tom Curran of NBCSports Boston says that Several of the Patriots' players that have been playing through injuries will not play the final against the Jets. Names he dropped were Jabril Peppers, Johnathan Jones, Jalen Mills.
So Brown is no longer a Pat, that's what I get from that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brown is no longer a Pat, that's what I get from that.
They didn't say it was empty, which indicates he's gone. Like I wrote, "It's pretty much cleaned out."

I agree with you. He's had a calf muscle issue, he was sick, sick again last Sunday and didn't make the trip to Buffalo. I think he quit about a month ago and made a deal to forgo his salary and sit out the remainder of the year and see what he can get come March 12.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't say it was empty, which indicates he's gone. Like I wrote, "It's pretty much cleaned out."

I agree with you. He's had a calf muscle issue, he was sick, sick again last Sunday and didn't make the trip to Buffalo. I think he quit about a month ago and made a deal to forgo his salary and sit out the remainder of the year and see what he can get come March 12.
Yeah but declared healthy and a partially cleaned out locker and the comments he mad about Cunningham. Seems to me the writing is on the wall

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's what I think TB77 has done. And Bill has just given up on the guy. He certainly isn't going to get plaudits from the Patriots. Most smart GMs and coaches will think to themselves that he just might pull a similar stunts on them.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves what his contract says he is owed.

Me thinks that He, Elway and Peyton may have gotten into some less than 'polite' discussions.

They (Broncos) knew that the payday was coming two years ago when they traded for him. The biggest problem was that they thought he was going to turn the team directly around to the "Championship" level. An average QB cannot make an average team a Superbowl contender. Needless to say, the Bronco will be looking for a new QB. Trading Partner for the Patriots in the 2024 draft maybe??
I agree with @nefansince75.

He hasn't played well enough to deserve it, but he is entitled to it because the ink says so.

Semantics, I know.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but declared healthy and a partially cleaned out locker and the comments he mad about Cunningham. Seems to me the writing is on the wall
Not to mention he was talking about playing for a specific NFC team next year.

I will try and find the article, but I don't think the article mentioned the team, just labeled it as "A specific NFC team".

If I were Bill/Bob and I knew what that team mentioned was, I would sit back and wait for him to sign and then go after their first round pick if it came to fruition.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention he was talking about playing for a specific NFC team next year.

I will try and find the article, but I don't think the article mentioned the team, just labeled it as "A specific NFC team".

If I were Bill/Bob and I knew what that team mentioned was, I would sit back and wait for him to sign and then go after their first round pick if it came to fruition.
Is his new nickname, "meltdown Brown?"