• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Free agency and trade thread

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did his play drop off? Seems a nice piece for someone to add

He actually lead the Seahawks in sacks. But he doesn't fit in the 3-4 defense really well and this was for cap purposes / tanking. I'm still a little bit puzzled. He wont be a FA for very long.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually lead the Seahawks in sacks. But he doesn't fit in the 3-4 defense really well and this was for cap purposes / tanking. I'm still a little bit puzzled. He wont be a FA for very long.
I would say more about just not fitting into the scheme and the team looking at youth. After trading Wilson, Seattle is in great shape capwise and not really likely to be full on tanking. But yeah, somebody will grab him to add a pass rusher. He still has lots of game.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Sharkonabicycle

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF
If Pete and Jon make that move, they need to be thrown out the door on their asses. Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Bills have made a few more moves I didn't see listed here:

- signed OJ Howard

Dawson Knox "played like a starter" last season, but none of the other TEs on the roster played well enough to deserve to dress on gameday. Perhaps the Bills will use 2 TEs on occasion next season.

- signed Shaq Lawson to a 1 year deal
- signed Jordon Phillips

both of the above had previously played for the Bills

- released Star Lotulelei.

especially given the above, this is no surprise. Beene doesn't like to keep players around who don't really want to be here.
Since this release frees up cap space, I expect another signing in the near future.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be huge mistake to trade for Mayfield. Trading for an expensive bust who is on the final year of his rookie deal has all the earmarks of a huge disaster in the making. I truly won't want him even if all it cost was a 7th rounder in the future, to big a risk they extend him and f**k it all up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be huge mistake to trade for Mayfield. Trading for an expensive bust who is on the final year of his rookie deal has all the earmarks of a huge disaster in the making. I truly won't want him even if all it cost was a 7th rounder in the future, to big a risk they extend him and f**k it all up.
I agree, he's not helping Seattle this year, the Saints and Indy OK but unless you are A QB away from the playoffs stay away.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my thought too. If they trade for him, they will extend him and it will fuck the team. Better to wait and draft the future QB at the end of the season.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Dolphin homer broke the La'el Collins news. Taking it with a grain of salt. But if he didn't do well on his physical, oh well.