• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023---- DCFFL Mock- Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does Tampa believe in Kyle Trask?

I doubt Levis falls far but he is sorta in that position of being the #4 QB now who could fall a bit.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a huge issue with the Murphy pick as long as you think Geno Smith is your franchise QB. Seahawks are trying to beat the Niners and the Niners got beat by the Eagles tearing up the Niners oline. Heck, there is a chance Murphy goes before Jalen Carter in the real draft.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay is a great landing spot for Levis. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him end up in the top 10 tbh.

I was a little surprised to see Seattle trade up ahead of Tampa and then pick a defensive player.
Well, the UK in my screen name is for University of Kentucky. I thought the Bucs might take Levis(I think he could be a good pro some day but he needs a couple of years on the side. He won't succeed right away). If the Bucs didn't take Levis I thought they would go edge rusher. I'm glad the Bucs got their guy. If the Seahawks did come out of the first round this year with Jalen Carter and Myles Murphy, I think they would be dancing in the streets

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a huge issue with the Murphy pick as long as you think Geno Smith is your franchise QB. Seahawks are trying to beat the Niners and the Niners got beat by the Eagles tearing up the Niners oline. Heck, there is a chance Murphy goes before Jalen Carter in the real draft.
You are dead on there. I thought about Murphy instead of Carter at #5 overall. The Seahawks have two 2nds and a 3rd. I don't mind giving up a 4 to insure getting two top 10 talents. Im not totally sold on Geno, but if he plays like he did last year and the Seahawks can improve that defense, I think they are a strong team

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dead on there. I thought about Murphy instead of Carter at #5 overall. The Seahawks have two 2nds and a 3rd. I don't mind giving up a 4 to insure getting two top 10 talents. Im not totally sold on Geno, but if he plays like he did last year and the Seahawks can improve that defense, I think they are a strong team

Is he not a fit for the Cowboys? I thought that was who you were trading up for, if not a DT...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he not a fit for the Cowboys? I thought that was who you were trading up for...
I'm picking for the Seahawks as well. I think Carter and Murphy drastically change their front 7 talent level

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking for the Seahawks as well. I think Carter and Murphy drastically change their front 7 talent level

I got that, butt now that he has been picked I could mention his name as who I thought you were trading up for with the Cowboys pick.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think my issue is Geno. You're a UK fan so you know that Levis didnt have any help. Especially last year. I do think I would've taken Levis there and had him sit behind Geno for 1-2 years. Seattle as an organization is too good to reliably get a QB and Levis has the arm and mobility to have some upside with.

Still, I think most Seattle fans would be happy bolstering their dline and trying to win with what they have.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got that, butt now that he has been picked I could mention his name as who I thought you were trading up for with the Cowboys pick.
Oh I see what you're saying.
I have Porter as a top 10 guy as well.
Murphy would have been a great pick for Dallas as well at 13, but Dallas is really loaded at edge. Micah, Tank Lawrence, Armstrong, Fowler and Williams. The Williams kid is really why I took Porter instead of Murphy for Dallas. I think Williams has 10+ sacks this season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think my issue is Geno. You're a UK fan so you know that Levis didnt have any help. Especially last year. I do think I would've taken Levis there and had him sit behind Geno for 1-2 years. Seattle as an organization is too good to reliably get a QB and Levis has the arm and mobility to have some upside with.

Still, I think most Seattle fans would be happy bolstering their dline and trying to win with what they have.
Yeah Levis had no help plus he played hurt. I'm not saying he won't be good, but I think he will need to sit a couple of years to reach full potential. If he played next year he would be a turnover machine. It definitely wouldn't have been a bad pick for Seattle though. Heck, if I'm perfectly honest, Levis wouldn't have been a bad pick for the Cowboys, though most fans would wig out if they went QB early. Let him sit behind Dak for a couple of years and Levis would be ready

Ellis269

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers and Ravens taking WRs in the first round? Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!
To be fair, the Packers drafted two WRs last year in this - Chris Olave and Jahan Dotson. Both were drafted and off the board before 22 in the real draft.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the Packers drafted two WRs last year in this - Chris Olave and Jahan Dotson. Both were drafted FG the board before 22 in the real draft.

Sure, in this vs reality. Much nicer to Rodgers here lol (well, sometimes).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m7u8dektwm1rbbzboo1_500.gifv

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you werent taking him, I was with the next pick

Yeah, I think Flowers would be a nice fit for the Vikes but Smith is exactly the kind of corner Flores likes.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ngl, I wasn't expecting Smith, Banks, and Branch to all be off the board by the time the Jags were picking. I think Mayer and Engram can co-exist and if they choose not to sign Engram long-term that makes sense, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.