• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@thunderc ?

Why?

Only way this makes sense is if he's willing to come back on a lower yearly salary or they needed to remove his salary/hold for another deal in the works.

He's a very tradeable asset.

supposedly its to get a jump on his extension- I saw- say they give him 4 years 50 now--- instead of 3 years 48 next year--- get to spread it out over more years-- if he agrees...and why not? get paid more earlier

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
supposedly its to get a jump on his extension- I saw- say they give him 4 years 50 now--- instead of 3 years 48 next year--- get to spread it out over more years-- if he agrees...and why not? get paid more earlier

I really hope we are referring to Dort and not Tate.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers may be able to swing
MLE / Tucker
Biannual exception (4 mil) Danuel House

Trade of Harris
Trade of Thybulle

Guys like Niang Korkmaz Isaiah Joe Jaden Springer Shake Milton as filler.

The Harris link to Sacramento has me excited. I may be the only dude in the world that covets Harrison Barnes but he’s a great fit on the Sixers as a 4th option. He has a catch and shoot game and when he has that give a fuck he can defend his position. He is what Rivers and the Sixers asked Harris to be. To his credit, Harris is a pro and he committed to adapting and was one of their better playoff performers but it’s a forced fit for a lot of money.

Now that the Sixers are done their “star hunting” bull shit and they can finally put a hyper focus on sound roster construction with pieces that fit around their Big 3.

I like House but Morey might covet another shooter more with that 4 million biannual.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get down like that?

I mean...I'm 30 years younger and bigger than him and didn't take an L to Woody Paige.

Granted Paige is not small by any stretch but he's almost 80 for chrissakes.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion Williamson volunteering with a youth group lol

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers may be able to swing
MLE / Tucker
Biannual exception (4 mil) Danuel House

Trade of Harris
Trade of Thybulle

Guys like Niang Korkmaz Isaiah Joe Jaden Springer Shake Milton as filler.

The Harris link to Sacramento has me excited. I may be the only dude in the world that covets Harrison Barnes but he’s a great fit on the Sixers as a 4th option. He has a catch and shoot game and when he has that give a fuck he can defend his position. He is what Rivers and the Sixers asked Harris to be. To his credit, Harris is a pro and he committed to adapting and was one of their better playoff performers but it’s a forced fit for a lot of money.

Now that the Sixers are done their “star hunting” bull shit and they can finally put a hyper focus on sound roster construction with pieces that fit around their Big 3.

I like House but Morey might covet another shooter more with that 4 million biannual.
Fuck you. We had a deal!!!