• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022- DCFFL Draft Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrews is a REALLY REALLY good pick there @omareasy34

I think many people are probably like me where they didn't want to grab a TE in the first 2-3 rounds. I thought about him very hard in Round 2 with my last pick. Didn't figure he would make it back to me in Round 3 but thought if he did I would be ridiculous to pass on him. He is basically of equal value to Travis Kelce who was a first round pick. Surprised he was still there but at the same time not surprised because I passed on him in Round 2 probably for the same reason most others did. In a 16 team league I always find it hard to be willing to go TE early because I am afraid I am going to get butchered at some other position. You already do in a 16 team league not drafting a TE... My TE usually is horrible too although last year I did get lucky and got a good TE via free agency. But Andrews was a guy that if he made it back to me I wouldn't be able to pass on him again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrews is a REALLY REALLY good pick there @omareasy34

I think many people are probably like me where they didn't want to grab a TE in the first 2-3 rounds. I thought about him very hard in Round 2 with my last pick. Didn't figure he would make it back to me in Round 3 but thought if he did I would be ridiculous to pass on him. He is basically of equal value to Travis Kelce who was a first round pick. Surprised he was still there but at the same time not surprised because I passed on him in Round 2 probably for the same reason most others did. In a 16 team league I always find it hard to be willing to go TE early because I am afraid I am going to get butchered at some other position. You already do in a 16 team league not drafting a TE... My TE usually is horrible too although last year I did get lucky and got a good TE via free agency. But Andrews was a guy that if he made it back to me I wouldn't be able to pass on him again.

I almost took Andrews with my early Round 2 pick. The 16 team league definitely plays with your mind a little bit.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost took Andrews with my early Round 2 pick. The 16 team league definitely plays with your mind a little bit.

My round 2 pick I was debating a lot of players. Andrew stuck out to me with the most value but I felt like it threw off my normal drafting even though I shouldn't worry about that. Was still very happy to get Hill and having him last year I stayed true to him especially since he isn't a Chief anymore even though that makes him fantasy wise not as appealing. :(

My last pick was tough to decide between. I was considering Hill, Andrews, AJ Brown Keenan Allen (because why not eaglesnut and I always share him until this newbie swept in and took him ;) (At least he is from Iowa so I guess that counts... and Mitchell who I just got. I didn't think the value was quiet there for Mitchell at that pick so narrowed it down and was happy Mitchell made it back to me in Round 3. It worked out fine I suppose... Until they all get hurt of course.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really considered Allen and Andrews heavily. I just couldn't pull the trigger on a TE in rd 2.

I'm hoping Etienne makes up for any goal line situations with catches and yac, and that my Allen still scrambles for 50 yard tds this season.

If so, I'll settle for an avg. TE

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really considered Allen and Andrews heavily. I just couldn't pull the trigger on a TE in rd 2.

I'm hoping Etienne makes up for any goal line situations with catches and yac, and that my Allen still scrambles for 50 yard tds this season.

If so, I'll settle for an avg. TE

Either way at least when I text you a million times about Etienne it won't be annoying because you will know you are getting fantasy points. ;)

Reactions: LGM

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's he got to do with it?

If you get this mad now you're not going to make it 20 rounds with this group. Lol

He was #3 and probably my next pick.

But I admit. I fucked up earlier. Should have went RB and not WR.

Lesson learned for next year.

Now do I jump on my sleeper or expect another run....

Pondering Which One GIF by Moncho

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Judge Fudge Please take your anger out in the roster page :) and post/update your roster so I don't have to keep telling people who you have selected when they are looking at rosters. Thanks!

Swords

Big Time Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of 2 RB we should have a flex option.

2 RB's is late 1990 - 2000's fantasy stuff - this is 2022 dammit.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies to everyone.

I'm good with my outbursts. Just those two

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of 2 RB we should have a flex option.

2 RB's is late 1990 - 2000's fantasy stuff - this is 2022 dammit.
Why can't you have these epiphanies before the draft starts...

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted Herbert but the Yetis made that abominable move right before me. I almost took him 27 picks before in round two.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Iggloo KILLED THE DRAFT.

There are people waiting NUDE to make their pick right now. (Not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.