• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Soul 12 Season Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Keepers have been......terrible.

D'Eriq King is a complete flop and Eric Gray has managed to reach the end zone 1 time in 4 games while not getting nowhere near enough yards to make up for lack of TDs

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Gray should have stayed at Tennessee. He’d have 8 tds by now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you all arent big traders. But im gonna toss out evan hull, zonovan knight, or stephen carr for a wr.

Will add that if the player is correct i will tack on jaquirri roberson.

If anyone is interested… pm me or reply here whatever

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Keepers have been......terrible.

D'Eriq King is a complete flop and Eric Gray has managed to reach the end zone 1 time in 4 games while not getting nowhere near enough yards to make up for lack of TDs

Zamir White has been bad for me but he seems to score 1 td but gets 9 carries for 46 yards. Georgia wins big though, maybe that will change come tougher games.

Treylon Burks my other keeper has been good. Started off slow with injury but good now.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit surprised Zamir White isn’t better. He hasn’t had the big Georgia RB volume though. Georgia RB situation just hasn’t been the same since Richt left though.

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured he would score a lot more then he has in his career. He was better for me last year but as you said he may pick it up soon with tougher games. Jalen Berger is really the biggest letdown for me. Wisconsin RB situation two years in a row got me after being my bread and butter previous years.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021 is the Year of the Q! Don’t forget that.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of keepers and usually reliable systems not panning out like previous years. Feels more wide open this year. My QBs are a train wreck as well as they're such an important position in college fantasy. Far cry from the days I had guys like Brad Smith, Mariota, Cam and Bradford. Penix is garbage.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My QBs are a disaster as well

down to

Stanford QB
South Carolina QB
Duke QB
Boston College backup QB

McKee has played solid for Stanford at least, not flashy enough to win fantasy games for me but enough to at least keep me in games.

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kicker has been decent. ;) I really can’t complain minus RB’s this year. WR’s aren’t fantastic but not really duds either. Wish Metchie would pick it up a bit.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very slightly thought about keeping Metchie this year... Thought Jerrion Ealy would be better then he is but I also think Lane Kiffin doesn't use him real well. It's still early folks. Keep the faith... Marvin Mims has been a terrible first round pick for me so far. Win or lose this is fun though. I love the activity this year in the discussion thread.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very slightly thought about keeping Metchie this year... Thought Jerrion Ealy would be better then he is but I also think Lane Kiffin doesn't use him real well. It's still early folks. Keep the faith... Marvin Mims has been a terrible first round pick for me so far. Win or lose this is fun though. I love the activity this year in the discussion thread.

My team was hopeless before it started lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team was hopeless before it started lol
i give up GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Shough broke his collarbone now I find out Jonathan Mingo broke his foot. #NotMyYear #YearofQ

Paper Tigers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some trade talk here that seems to be going nowhere. Maybe a reflection back to the 2016 season can help......

Okay, with the recent news about Jaylen Samuels, my depth is ridiculous at the RB position. I'm open to a trade for any of them, though of course some would take more to trade for than others

I have:

• Elijah Hood - a proven stud for the University of North Carolina - Just look at his numbers last year
  • Mike Weber - the stud young RB for Ohio State, a team known for relying on a workhorse RB. (note- to trade for Weber, you'd have to overcome his keeper value for me)
  • Jon Hilliman - he was a stud in 2014, injured last year, but reports are he's as strong as he's ever been, and he's running behind a better offensive line than he's ever had before
  • Ronald Jones - He's splitting carries, but he's the most talented back on the USC roster, he had the most yards last year, and he's still going to be better and faster than the vast majority of defenders he'll be facing
  • Jaylen Samuels - He's the leader of the offense, the most talented player, and the touchdown-scorer-in-chief for the wolfpack, who have a pretty easy schedule. He's on a 3-TD per game pace so far. ;) There's also the chance he'll be re-listed at TE in the near future, as he's been listed there previously, and that would mean reception points
  • Dontae Strickland - Looks very much in line to be the Syracuse #1 back, and Babers' fast paced offense generates big numbers for everyone, including RBs
  • Brandon Holloway - The Mississippi State message boards have popular threads arguing about whether Holloway will get 2000 all-purpose yards this year. He's a do-everything back with blinding speed who's small enough that defenses will have difficulty seeing him behind the line of scrimmage. He should account for a large amount of the Bulldog offense this year
  • Kareem Walker - Huge potential here. Not scheduled to start, but he was the #1 recruit in the country, and Harbaugh is famous for letting the best play, regardless of whether they have seniority. As soon as he's ready, he's gonna see the field, and make the most of his opportunity. It's very difficult to believe that Walker will stay on the bench all year.

I'm looking to improve my team at QB especially. Samuels' situation also hurt my depth at receiver, and I'd be interested in improving that too.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Shough broke his collarbone now I find out Jonathan Mingo broke his foot. #NotMyYear #YearofQ

It hasn’t been my year since birth

Status
Not open for further replies.