• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Silly Season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a thought.
It was widely rumored that Kyle Larson was in line to replace Jimmy Johnson at HMS.
Pretty sure that has gone away.

I have just had a feeling since the start of the season that Bad brad will be leaving Penske next year. he really didnt seem to happy with the team changes & him & Joey dont seem to get along on the track so much pre covid.

What is the possibility of Brad moving over to HMS. he sort of had a connection with them when he raced for Jr. Motorsports. I am pretty sure Rick will want a big name in the 48 next year. Not just another up & comer.

what are your thoughts?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a thought.
It was widely rumored that Kyle Larson was in line to replace Jimmy Johnson at HMS.
Pretty sure that has gone away.

I have just had a feeling since the start of the season that Bad brad will be leaving Penske next year. he really didnt seem to happy with the team changes & him & Joey dont seem to get along on the track so much pre covid.

What is the possibility of Brad moving over to HMS. he sort of had a connection with them when he raced for Jr. Motorsports. I am pretty sure Rick will want a big name in the 48 next year. Not just another up & comer.

what are your thoughts?
Brad to the 48 is a lock IMO.

I’m calling Christopher Bell to the 2