• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Eagles Salary Cap

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Infinity times more than the Cowboys. It's funny you're more happy with going 8-8 than making it to the nfc championship.
The Cowboys have basically the same record as the Eagles the last ten years, a period, and won one Super Bowl with a clutch backup QB and not the brittle bitch they have starting. Even during the worst of times for the Cowboys they've been equal to the Eagles. The rest of the time, they have wiped their ass with those Eagles jerseys. And even after the season in which the Eagles won the Super Bowl, if you told every single network which team they could have of any team in the league for one game, every single one would say the Cowboys. The Birds would be nowhere to be found. Outside of Philly, no one cares about your crap team

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. the eagles have a great following all over the nation. In every stadium, you see Eagles gear. Granted, not as much as Dallas, but that is due to their history, mostly due to when Landry, and Schramm were very successful.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have basically the same record as the Eagles the last ten years, a period, and won one Super Bowl with a clutch backup QB and not the brittle bitch they have starting. Even during the worst of times for the Cowboys they've been equal to the Eagles. The rest of the time, they have wiped their ass with those Eagles jerseys. And even after the season in which the Eagles won the Super Bowl, if you told every single network which team they could have of any team in the league for one game, every single one would say the Cowboys. The Birds would be nowhere to be found. Outside of Philly, no one cares about your crap team
It's laughable that you think they've been even in that time. The "crap" team that has been the class of the division the last couple of decades.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since 2000 the Eagles have played in 26 post season games, been in 2 Super Bowls with 1 Championship ... Dallas has been in 10 post season game with zero SB appearances. The last time anyone cared about the Cowpies the Macarena was topping the charts, Will Smith's Independence Day was a top movie and Bill Clinton had just been reelected. Hopefully you've had something better to do with your time than watch football the last 2 decades :)

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t know, man.

I’m seeing quite clearly there is no changing your mind, and damn sure you’re not changing our minds.

So....what exactly is your aim here?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know, man.

I’m seeing quite clearly there is no changing your mind, and damn sure you’re not changing our minds.

To laugh at Eagles fans as they pump up their one Super Bowl Golden Era. Trent Dilfer would be proud

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusional nonsense. :noidea:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To laugh at Eagles fans as they pump up their one Super Bowl Golden Era. Trent Dilfer would be proud

Ah. That’s called trolling.

Glad we could arrive at that.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t imagine a Cowboy fan looking at the last 20+ years and being happy with it.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The cowgirls remind me of Phylis Diller. Once upon a time not a bad looking gal. You'd wouldn't need a couple of drinks. But that was a long, long time ago. Now i'm not sure even 2 fifths of Jack would be enough.
upload_2020-5-11_11-7-36.jpeg

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know, man.

Attention whores.....They are everywhere.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowgirls remind me of Phylis Diller. Once upon a time not a bad looking gal. You'd wouldn't need a couple of drinks. But that was a long, long time ago. Now i'm not sure even 2 fifths of Jack would be enough.
View attachment 241582

Much like the Cowboys, she’s been dead for a long time.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cec33bb3d50948d3fe8009de8654105b.jpg