• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Bosa

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seemed to me he was much more of dominant presence in 2019 but his numbers are so much better this year. It surprised me
Until the Falcons announcers said it, I didn't even know he had 15 sacks this year, and I didn't know he led the league in TFL. The stats show him to be very consistent, as he only had 3 games all year w/o a sack--GB, Indy, and AZ, all Niner losses.

The sack leaders: 17.5 TJ Watt, 16 Quinn, 15 Bosa & M.Garrett. What's interesting to me is that the 2 guys ahead of Bosa on the sack list both played Bmore, where they each had 3.5 sacks.

Bosa could get the 5 sacks he needs to break the team record b/c the Titans have given up the 5th most sacks in the league, and the Texans the 7th most.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until the Falcons announcers said it, I didn't even know he had 15 sacks this year, and I didn't know he led the league in TFL. The stats show him to be very consistent, as he only had 3 games all year w/o a sack--GB, Indy, and AZ, all Niner losses.

The sack leaders: 17.5 TJ Watt, 16 Quinn, 15 Bosa & M.Garrett. What's interesting to me is that the 2 guys ahead of Bosa on the sack list both played Bmore, where they each had 3.5 sacks.

Bosa could get the 5 sacks he needs to break the team record b/c the Titans have given up the 5th most sacks in the league, and the Texans the 7th most.
Yep. He seems to be more under the radar this year. I did notice the tackles for a loss; he gets a lot of those. The amount of sacks took me by surprise.