• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also i don't know if Garland is the best there. I personally would go with Murray
This is not a copout...

Depends on the rest of the roster.

Murray is the best defender of the bunch.

Garland the best facilitator.

SG-A the better scorer.

Clean blank slate team?

I'd take SG-A, Garland, Murray Fox....

It that order.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pelicans who let Lonzo walk for nothing, with Zion being dnp-my 600lb life all year, are now 9th in the West.

Crazy ass year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden playing how he played in brooklyn after his first few games. He left his aggressive play in Houston. Such a conservative player these days

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, that’s not an offensive foul. They double down on justifying it by calling a flagrant. At the same time, Sixers got killed on the offensive glass. They didn’t lose because of officials.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash Achuwa had 21. That’s how you know this Sixers defense is a problem.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a bad player at all. Been solid for Toronto all season
Solid is 10 and 8 off the bench. Him going for 21 shows you they have a problem. Most of that was offensive glass cleaning up. Raptors had 20 offensive boards! That can’t happen. And their offense tonight was for shit. 17,20,14 in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Q. That’s on Doc for me. They run the same 4 actions every time down the floor.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just watching highlights on the nba network, they were discussing the Knicks. It was actually said and I quote, “Russell Westbrook is exactly what the Knicks need”.
I agree, and they should expect a call as soon as the season is over lol.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just watching highlights on the nba network, they were discussing the Knicks. It was actually said and I quote, “Russell Westbrook is exactly what the Knicks need”.

I'd take that deal Bobby Marks suggested back in January in a heart beat; Westbrook for Walker, Fournier, and Burks.

It's actually a decent enough trade for both sides. Knicks get a "star" but Westbrook's deal is an expiring so it doesn't kill them if he continues his rapid decline. He can totally suck (likely) and they're in the clear a year from now. They also move on from longer term deals with Fournier (3 years left) and Burks (2 years left). There's a possibility Russ running around with the young talent the Knicks have, throwing lobs and such, might actually work. Now he'll probably be wildly inefficient and they'll be a 7 seed, but it'll look closer to what Westbrook has been in the past than the dumpster fire he is now. If anything, Westbrook himself should be pushing for it because if you look across the league, the Knicks are about the only roster where you can imagine a fit.

Lakers get rid of Westbrook. That's a win by itself. Walker, dude may be done health wise, but if he plays, he's a slight better fit than Westbrook. But maybe more importantly, they get two good role players that have skillsets that traditionally fit well next to Lebron in Fournier and Burks. And trading 1 player for 3 is a big win for the Lakers considering they have zero depth and would be getting back players that would definitely be better than what they could sign this offseason (vet min guys).

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Richardson led the Spurs with 25 in their win in Golden State.

There will be much more excitement in the NBA come playoff time, but for now the one race worth monitoring is the Spurs' chase of the Lakers for the final play-in...

They remain 2.5 back in spite of their recent ugly blowout at the hands of the Pels (without Richardson, mind you). Coming up they have three with Portland and one more each with New Orleans and Houston.

They must win four of those five games.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take that deal Bobby Marks suggested back in January in a heart beat; Westbrook for Walker, Fournier, and Burks.

It's actually a decent enough trade for both sides. Knicks get a "star" but Westbrook's deal is an expiring so it doesn't kill them if he continues his rapid decline. He can totally suck (likely) and they're in the clear a year from now. They also move on from longer term deals with Fournier (3 years left) and Burks (2 years left). There's a possibility Russ running around with the young talent the Knicks have, throwing lobs and such, might actually work. Now he'll probably be wildly inefficient and they'll be a 7 seed, but it'll look closer to what Westbrook has been in the past than the dumpster fire he is now. If anything, Westbrook himself should be pushing for it because if you look across the league, the Knicks are about the only roster where you can imagine a fit.

Lakers get rid of Westbrook. That's a win by itself. Walker, dude may be done health wise, but if he plays, he's a slight better fit than Westbrook. But maybe more importantly, they get two good role players that have skillsets that traditionally fit well next to Lebron in Fournier and Burks. And trading 1 player for 3 is a big win for the Lakers considering they have zero depth and would be getting back players that would definitely be better than what they could sign this offseason (vet min guys).
We wouldn't have 92 million in cap space after next season though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden shooting under 35% from the field in his last 7 games