• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls found out the Sixers 4th quarter d is not the Celtics trash 4th quarter d. No Harris and no Green and a modest night of poor shooting for Embiid. Curry looks like he can close a little bit if they actually trust him. Come on, Doc. If you let your daughter suck his johnson you can let him close in the 4th quarter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Damian tonight, like others said, he looks different. Just his body language, like he doesn’t care. Damian has always been an emotional guy and I feel it carries his game to another level. Nothing tonight, he still had some great shots but he just looks different

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls fans and media are crying--I am sorry that is a block all day, especially on your home floor.

Derozan knew it too LOL

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Damian tonight, like others said, he looks different. Just his body language, like he doesn’t care. Damian has always been an emotional guy and I feel it carries his game to another level. Nothing tonight, he still had some great shots but he just looks different
Reading that article tonight it’s clear that he knows this current group isn’t going anywhere. He’s still hopeful they’ll get there but when you’re real like Dame and wear that heart on the sleeve, he knows. That creeps in. You start to question “to what end”. I respect the man and would love the guy to wanna stay if he were on my team. But what we’re seeing is just human nature. He’s elite though so he’ll beat that back. They’ll be a 6-7 seed again. They’ll be out in the first round and he’s in the same spot next summer just a year older on Dame time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls fans and media are crying--I am sorry that is a block all day, especially on your home floor.

Derozan knew it too LOL

Didn’t catch it. I need more.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading that article tonight it’s clear that he knows this current group isn’t going anywhere. He’s still hopeful they’ll get there but when you’re real like Dame and wear that heart on the sleeve, he knows. That creeps in. You start to question “to what end”. I respect the man and would love the guy to wanna stay if he were on my team. But what we’re seeing is just human nature. He’s elite though so he’ll beat that back. They’ll be a 6-7 seed again. They’ll be out in the first round and he’s in the same spot next summer just a year older on Dame time.
If he plays up to form they are a lower seed or play-in but yeah they aren’t winning anything. He knows and we all know it.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t catch it. I need more.

Sixers played a good game overall. Curry continues to be exceptionally good, his fourth 20+ game of the young season and he is looking like an absolute steal from Dallas.

Thybulle did Thybulle things, but also hit 2 3s. If he gets that going he could be the next Igoudala. The rest of his game is that good.

Niang looks like a tremendous cheap signing. He keeps hitting 3s. He's like a fat Curry brother who can give you minutes at the 4.

Maxey is still not killing it as a PG distributor but he can get to the rim at will and he had his moments.

All in all, good night for Philly which is missing guys but 6-2 overall.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks with another bad loss to a subpar team.
Too many silly TO's, missed FT's, and non existent perimeter defense....also, they were just 5 for 24 on 3pt FGA.

:L
Maybe the Knicks aren't as good as some think

Raptors played physical against you guys and they folded

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers played a good game overall. Curry continues to be exceptionally good, his fourth 20+ game of the young season and he is looking like an absolute steal from Dallas.

Thybulle did Thybulle things, but also hit 2 3s. If he gets that going he could be the next Igoudala. The rest of his game is that good.

Niang looks like a tremendous cheap signing. He keeps hitting 3s. He's like a fat Curry brother who can give you minutes at the 4.

Maxey is still not killing it as a PG distributor but he can get to the rim at will and he had his moments.

All in all, good night for Philly which is missing guys but 6-2 overall.
I’m gonna nit pick with an eye on playoff basketball. Why isn’t Doc fucking around with high pick and roll with Maxey/Embiid?!?!? Maxey has offensive instincts that are borderline elite but raw. He needs to drill the kid on 4-5 decisions to be made off pick and roll and let him go figure it out. This is especially true on a night with no Harris (and no DG but he doesn’t often take shots so far this year).

But I mean what I said about Curry being an under utilized option to close. If he isn’t a big piece of the offensive flow in the 4th quarter why even have him on the floor? He does more off the dribble than people give him credit for as well. I’ll credit our local guy Allah Abdulnabe for pointing that out last year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett Allen playing some great basketball. Cavs escape even with 17 TO’s. Too sloppy but they played some very timely defense in the end
Like that he looks for his shot more, too. sure they are mostly dunks or from 2-5 feet but so what? Have to admit when it got down to 1 thought the youngsters could fold...but they never lost the lead (like at Charlotte, too).

Surprised they started Wade. I get it with LM but figured they might go with a traditional SF and used Osman or Windler (who looked good...not just the shooting either).