• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bozo

1. Misled a team to get out of his contract and immediately signed with a team with a better chance to win.

2. Smashed and wifed an ex-teammates baby mama, which led to a instant ass whooping.

3. Single handedly chased Candace Parker out of LA and relegated the Sparks to dumpster fire status.

Da FUQ do the Lakers keep this clown around?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bozo

1. Misled a team to get out of his contract and immediately signed with a team with a better chance to win.

2. Smashed and wifed an ex-teammates baby mama, which led to a instant ass whooping.

3. Single handedly chased Candace Parker out of LA and relegated the Sparks to dumpster fire status.

I didn't think he's involved with the Lakers at all.

Doesn't he just do the occasional show on Spectrum?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bozo

Probably because he was part of the Lakers dynasty and their later 2000-run. That's my only guess.

I won't speak for Lakers fans because he's associated with their franchise. But honestly, you could plug in any competent PG alongside Kobe/Shaq in the early 2000's and Kobe/Pau in the late 2000's and probably replicate the same success.

But he sure doesn't hold the same weight, IMO, to pull off what he has while keeping the job he does.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because he was part of the Lakers dynasty and their later 2000-run. That's my only guess.

I won't speak for Lakers fans because he's associated with their franchise. But honestly, you could plug in any competent PG alongside Kobe/Shaq in the early 2000's and Kobe/Pau in the late 2000's and probably replicate the same success.

But he sure doesn't hold the same weight, IMO, to pull off what he has while keeping the job he does.
and AS a Lakers fan i can honestly say he was...just south of competent late in his career...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bozo

the guy who administered that asswhoopin' was hardly a stellar human being, but still...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bozo

And why don't they get James Worthy a chair?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to say. But I'm not sure about that, especially during Kobe/Pau. Fish was nothing particularly special as a player, but Kobe trusted him more than any other teammate he ever had. He was very respected as a leader in the locker room and was the one guy who could pull Kobe aside and tell him to stop being an asshole and have Kobe actually listen.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why don't they get James Worthy a chair?
I honestly think it is a High as a freakin kite, Bill Walton on his barstool calling games situation.

* knees or back *

They wouldn't do Big Game like that...lol

Ps. I might not think Walton had a top 50 of all time NBA * specifically * career.

But, he is MUST SEE TV whenever he calls games. The fuckery is LEGENDARY.

Attachments

• walton-bilas-1509814698.jpg
    walton-bilas-1509814698.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think it is a High as a freakin kite, Bill Walton on his barstool calling games situation.

* knees or back *

They wouldn't do Big Game like that...lol

Ps. I might not think Walton had a top 50 of all time NBA * specifically * career.

But, he is MUST SEE TV whenever he calls games. The fuckery is LEGENDARY.

I used to hate when he was calling a game and would change the channel or turn the sound off. But over time, I've kind of learned to appreciate his "style".

Plus, at least on the PAC-12 Network, there are times when you can tell that his rambling on about things other than basketball annoys his broadcast partner which can be pretty entertaining. lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. But I'm not sure about that, especially during Kobe/Pau. Fish was nothing particularly special as a player, but Kobe trusted him more than any other teammate he ever had. He was very respected as a leader in the locker room and was the one guy who could pull Kobe aside and tell him to stop being an asshole and have Kobe actually listen.
I'll concede to you because you obviously know better than I do about the Lakers. Fish seemed like a good leader, but at best, an average player. As Mecca listed his "accomplishments", I still think there are people that could've been plugged into the role that he (Fisher) currently has.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stephen a comments i was referring to earlier

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bron the recruiter...lol

The NBA gonna try to change the tampering rules to include players if these Dudes don't stop self-snitching.

We know it happens. But, guys like Paul George and Dame don't have to spill all the details to the media like this.

Nobody in their right mind believed the Lakers didn't explore more suitable options before settling for Westbrook.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate when he was calling a game and would change the channel or turn the sound off. But over time, I've kind of learned to appreciate his "style".

Plus, at least on the PAC-12 Network, there are times when you can tell that his rambling on about things other than basketball annoys his broadcast partner which can be pretty entertaining. lol
He talks about everything EXCEPT the game...lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll concede to you because you obviously know better than I do about the Lakers. Fish seemed like a good leader, but at best, an average player. As Mecca listed his "accomplishments", I still think there are people that could've been plugged into the role that he (Fisher) currently has.

If you're talking about his role as an analyst on the pre and post game show...I agree. They used to have Robert Horry in that role. Not sure why he's not there.