• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance

intersting article at TheAthletic

to prove to Beal they are trying--- and to try and get to that next level- trade for Sabonis

Haichimura, Avidja, and something else. What do you think?

Par for the course in Wizards history.

Does it make them better this year?

Yes.

Do they have a chance of doing anything meaningful in the playoffs with Beal and Sabonis?

No.

But let’s give up future assets to be slightly above average anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz should trade Beal.

I dont want to have Beal on a 5 year 250 million dollar deal. He already seems to be not quite as explosive as he once was.

I mean- i wouldnt give him away obviously- but if i could get a premium pick, and a really good young player- id do it in a heart beat.

I would DEFINITELY trade him for Simmons or Jaylen Brown- YESTERDAY.

then- if you want to- trade Simmons for a tons of picks and young guys if its not ideal.

Yes they should trade Beal.

Should have traded him 2 years ago.

But they won’t.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your insane. If you look at the young core the Cavs have and think that they wont one day compete for a title youve lost your marbles.

1/30 teams wins. Its doubtful the Warriors ever win anything again---- you can close the door in a season or two. You see a gimped Klay and you have to know that.

is it LIKELY? of course not- 1 out of 30. Are they going to be in the conversation sooner than later? Absolutely.
3-4 years from now Curry is going to be going on his fare-well tour- Wiseman is going to be on his 3rd team- Klay is going to be in the TNT booth- and Mobley and Garland are going to be going for their 2nd (or more) All NBA teams while Allen picks up another All Defense.

Statistical odds, yes you're absolutely correct, but the same can be said of nearly any team. Right now the Warriors have probably a 2 year window where they're going to be as good as anyone to try to contend. That's a bigger window than 80% of the league will have in the next 10 years.

Curry is having the worst statistical shooting season of his career. Klay is coming back after not playing in 2 years. Draymond has a probably more serious injury than the team is leading on right now. They haven't had their #2 pick from last year even see any court time due to injury for about a year now. Despite all that they're 2nd in the West.

It will be interesting to see what happens though next season. Poole will be on the last year of his rookie deal and Wiggins will be on the last year of his deal as well. Draymond and Klay will be FA at the end of the following season. There will be some retooling that needs to take place or at the very least some slashing of payroll for those guys.

But I'm content with a 2 year window to see if we can make some noise.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did laugh at that....but was also hurt.

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

Y'all are just fortunate you caught the Knicks on their 2nd of a b2b, with them playing terrible defense and missing FT's galore...and barely won.

You're welcome.

:D

Those Randle stats just indicate what everyone should already know; he's not a true #1 to lead a winning team, especially without a strong #2 and or #3 to help.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Randle stats just indicate what everyone should already know; he's not a true #1 to lead a winning team, especially without a strong #2 and or #3 to help.

Yep. How is it that the Knicks ever thought he could be a #1 on a strong playoff team? He's a solid 2 or a very good 3. He was never going to be a 1.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

No. He was saying he needs to slow down some. He said that he's still fast, but not like he used to be. So guys who used to not be able to run with him/catch him, can now. He said he needs to slow it down a bit bringing the ball up and then explode to the basket.

He can still be faster than just about anyone, but he can't do it for a full 94 feet anymore.

Only problem is, without using that speed he's really not contributing anything. Those quick drives are really his only scoring opportunities. His jump shots might as well be thrown overhand given his complete lack of touch. To make things worse, he too often pouts on defense and misses responsibilities.

I don't think trading him for Wall really helps anything, but I'm leaning that way just for a change, relief from this downward cycle. Westbrook is a hot mess.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Reaves with major minutes tonight for the LAL.
Not scoring, but doing all the other necessary things.
Defending, Rebounding, Assists, Blocks, Steals....

He's the only guy that was consistently aggressive rebounding, including AD. Gotta love those floor burn types.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where will Harden eventually end up??

Philly?
Denver?
Atlanta?
Phoenix?
Memphis?

Keep in mind the strip club proximity & quality of each, in those cities....lol

Philly is out then. He already hates the tri-state area talent.