• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly- do i really want to pay bradley beal 250 million dollars for 5 years?

I mean- to a certain extent- just the market value for a max player with his service years- but it just seems like a shit ton.

I think the Pacers should keep Sabonis- and build around him, Duarte and Brogdon- and trade LeVert and Turner to shake it up.

Duarte is a keeper man. Great pick. He really reminds me a lot of a young Klay.

Was loving the projections of Duarte to the area of the draft where the Lakers still had their pick. He rose up the draft though.

He is already 24, so he's young to a degree but very old for a rookie.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think more than Dinwiddie is gone by the deadline

Dinwiddie is a nice player in a different era. Not a reliable perimeter shooter, not much of a defender. In this era, he's a tough start for a playoff team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail. He clearly has only one.

So Lakers have 34 games to figure things out. Hope AD can stay healthy, gonna need him. But if they get it all together in time they'll be dangerous in the playoffs. If they fire Vogel I think Lavar Ball would be a great motivator and coach for the team. :heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lakers have 34 games to figure things out. Hope AD can stay healthy, gonna need him. But if they get it all together in time they'll be dangerous in the playoffs. If they fire Vogel I think Lavar Ball would be a great motivator and coach for the team. :heh:

If Lebron continues to play the way he is and AD plays like "bubble AD"...I like their chances. Especially if they can get to a 3 through 6 seed.

All kidding aside on Vogel, I'm starting to think the whole "he's coaching for his job" narrative was somebody looking for clicks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron continues to play the way he is and AD plays like "bubble AD"...I like their chances. Especially if they can get to a 3 through 6 seed.

All kidding aside on Vogel, I'm starting to think the whole "he's coaching for his job" narrative was somebody looking for clicks.

Benn saying all season long they got the talent and should click if everyone can get on the same page. How many different starting lines ups have they had this season? For some reason thinking it's been a lot.

And Vogel. This Lakers squad isn't some young bunch of player thrown together. And the team knows it's on them and not coach. The fire him stuff didn't make much sense from the beginning.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benn saying all season long they got the talent and should click if everyone can get on the same page. How many different starting lines ups have they had this season? For some reason thinking it's been a lot.

I forget the exact number, but I read a little while back that it's the most in the league by far.

And Vogel. This Lakers squad isn't some young bunch of player thrown together. And the team knows it's on them and not coach. The fire him stuff didn't make much sense from the beginning.

Exactly. Plus, when you consider all of the new faces and how many players have been in and out of the lineup...I don't honestly know who's gonna do a better job. If you asked the Lakers what would be the nightmare scenario for this team...short of losing Lebron and AD for the season...we're probably seeing it. lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The main issue I see is still Westbrook. He can still put up numbers, but unfortunately those numbers include turnovers and bricked layups. He doesn't seem to have a lower gear (except on defense), so he's out of control too often.

Anxious to see what impact Nunn can make (and who will lose minutes when/if he does).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'll need time to get his wind back too. He played great early on last night, but even in reduced minutes he flagged pretty badly as the game progressed.

Lavar has to be itching to get some spotlight. Is he getting any in Chicago or Charlotte?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget the exact number, but I read a little while back that it's the most in the league by far.

Exactly. Plus, when you consider all of the new faces and how many players have been in and out of the lineup...I don't honestly know who's gonna do a better job. If you asked the Lakers what would be the nightmare scenario for this team...short of losing Lebron and AD for the season...we're probably seeing it. lol

Not having some kinda chemistry is never good for a team.