• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a damn good question. Not sure what the answer is to that question. But the 76ers have to get rid of Simmons before another one of Embiid's seasons are basically ruined. He's a great player. But he needs more help.
Believe me. I hear ya. But the thing is if they settle they risk much more. Morey was on local radio yesterday and he put it this way. He said I hear what people are saying in terms of wasting a year of Embiid potentially but if they settle for things that don’t fit or they don’t maximize the value of this asset they could set a path that wastes the whole career of Embiid IN PHILLY. That last part is telling. If they don’t hit a home run here, it all falls down and in a year or two you have Embiid as the star player forcing his way out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana is a bad team but they had their 5 best players too. Wow

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FanDuel can go fuck themselves. I have a Mobley ROTY ticket at +750. The odds now for him are -155 and these bastards aren't giving me a buy-out offer yet.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, Klay is not ever going to be who he was before. The only thing that can possibly save them now would be to trade him to the Lakers for Westbrook.
lol...i know you are joking

but truth be told- Klay is going to take time to get back in the swing of things after not playing for 2+ years.

I think he will get most of what he had on offense

on defense- I think he can still have good games- but consistently- on a night to night basis he is never going to be the same.

After achilees and ACL surgery it would be unfair to expect that out of him.

If he gets back between 75%-85% though I think the Warriors will be happy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting quote from an article im reading::

They also had the No. 3 pick in the upcoming draft, and that is arguably the sweetest spot to be. Recent third picks in the draft include All-Stars Jayson Tatum, Luka Doncic, Jaylen Brown, Joel Embiid, Bradley Beal and James Harden. Rookie of the Year LaMelo Ball was a third pick, too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana is a bad team but they had their 5 best players too. Wow
Indiana was basically sitting everyone too. Did you see their starting 5?

No Brogdon, Sabonis, Turner injured...

Indiana DID have Chris Duarte on the floor- who honestly looks like Klay Thompson 2.0.

Of course those expectations are unrealstic---- but his size, and skill set are extremely similar. This draft was just nasty.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Indiana can get some good stuff in trades, and get a high draft pick this year- they arent in awful shape.

Brogdon is of course a quasi-all star level player.

and Duarte is nice piece to build with.

Its a shame that Indiana could never get this whole team together at the same time and let tehm get chemistry. Brogdon, Turner, Sabonis, TJ, LaVert, Holliday, Warren, Duarte, McConnell.

Thats actually not a bad roster--- but Warren hasnt played yet, McConnell out for the year. Turner hurt. etc.....its just been bad for them.

If I was them I would not trade Sabonis unless I got a deal I really liked.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana was basically sitting everyone too. Did you see their starting 5?

No Brogdon, Sabonis, Turner injured...

Indiana DID have Chris Duarte on the floor- who honestly looks like Klay Thompson 2.0.

Of course those expectations are unrealstic---- but his size, and skill set are extremely similar. This draft was just nasty.
No Warren and LeVert too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I have seen this before, weird exchange. I thought he kissed him but he headbutted him ohh so lightly while GP was scratching his head

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me. I hear ya. But the thing is if they settle they risk much more. Morey was on local radio yesterday and he put it this way. He said I hear what people are saying in terms of wasting a year of Embiid potentially but if they settle for things that don’t fit or they don’t maximize the value of this asset they could set a path that wastes the whole career of Embiid IN PHILLY. That last part is telling. If they don’t hit a home run here, it all falls down and in a year or two you have Embiid as the star player forcing his way out.
But with Simmoins' history and teamsknowing that the 6ers have to trade him, what can they honestly expect to get? Nit trying to be a jerk, but Simmons has put the 6ers in a very bad position. Let's be honest, he been in the league for three years so the 'potential"is no longer there. If they hold out for trade that is a huge advantage for them, he'll be n the 6ers roster next year.

I think we all tend to over value players on our favorite teams and honestly believe that they are worth much more than other people do. But Morely knows he's not going to get even money so he has to set a value somewhat below 1:1 and hope that he can exceed it. So lets say full value is 100. If he sets a trade min. at 75 and gets an 82 offer, you an other 6er fans might think it sucks but if other offers were all below 65, he's got tomake the move.

I think theCeltics are in a very similar situation. They can beyond the division playoffs with the team that they had with Kyrie or Kemba. The present team is .500. Who do they move to get the team out of this mud puddle? Bron?? Tatum?? Will moving Brown for Beal change things that dramatically? r will theybe back in the same puddle they were in with Kemba?? The ther question is, Do they need to mive on from Stevens at the President's chair or move on from Uda? Or do they need to totally strip this team and rebuild?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, Klay is not ever going to be who he was before. The only thing that can possibly save them now would be to trade him to the Lakers for Westbrook.
You.guys would do that straight up?? Westbrook was an MVP!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@tlance

you guys gonna lose Beal for nothing this offseason? Trade him?

gonna offer him 5 years 235 million in the offseason? Pay him 47 million a year for ages 29-33?

If I was the Wiz I would trade Beal in an instant for Jaylen Brown or Ben Simmons if those deals are at all possible.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I think the Lakers would do that deal with Klay and Westbrook in a heartbeat.